Dallas Cowboys right tackle Tyron Smith is finding out just how scary being a star NFL player can be. According to a police report, Dallas police responded to a 911 call from Smith's house in North Dallas on Tuesday after the 2010 first-round draft pick claimed his siblings were there to "harass and torment" him "in the pursuit of collecting financial gain."
New Posts to Hype
- MLB Rumors: Did Boston Red Sox Trade Jon Lester To Oakland Athletics For Yoenis Cespedes?
- The Oakland Raiders are on the move
- DH not a bright spot for the Brewers
- Jets’ Willie Colon Has High Expectations
- St. John’s Basketball In Midst Of A Culture Change
- Giants’ Training Camp News and Notes: Cruz and Manning looking to bounce back
- New York Giants Coaches Set Lofty Goal For Eli Manning
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Jets Training Camp