Dallas Cowboys right tackle Tyron Smith is finding out just how scary being a star NFL player can be. According to a police report, Dallas police responded to a 911 call from Smith's house in North Dallas on Tuesday after the 2010 first-round draft pick claimed his siblings were there to "harass and torment" him "in the pursuit of collecting financial gain."
New Posts to Hype
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Thursday, October 1