Dallas Cowboys right tackle Tyron Smith is finding out just how scary being a star NFL player can be. According to a police report, Dallas police responded to a 911 call from Smith's house in North Dallas on Tuesday after the 2010 first-round draft pick claimed his siblings were there to "harass and torment" him "in the pursuit of collecting financial gain."
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor