Dallas Cowboys right tackle Tyron Smith is finding out just how scary being a star NFL player can be. According to a police report, Dallas police responded to a 911 call from Smith's house in North Dallas on Tuesday after the 2010 first-round draft pick claimed his siblings were there to "harass and torment" him "in the pursuit of collecting financial gain."
New Posts to Hype
- TRIPLE PLAY: Cleveland Browns quarterbacks
- NFL Rumors: If Not Week 1, When Will Cleveland Browns Name Johnny Manziel Starting Quarterback?
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams
- Peyton on verge of becoming NFL’s greatest ’30-something’ QB
- NBA Rumors: Is It Inevitable Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Ray Allen?