Dallas Cowboys right tackle Tyron Smith is finding out just how scary being a star NFL player can be. According to a police report, Dallas police responded to a 911 call from Smith's house in North Dallas on Tuesday after the 2010 first-round draft pick claimed his siblings were there to "harass and torment" him "in the pursuit of collecting financial gain."
New Posts to Hype
- Yankees Crush David Price in Tampa Bay
- Knicks Defeat Raptors to End Disappointing Season on High Note
- Series Recap: Mets Sweep Diamondbacks In The Desert
- Series Preview: Brooklyn Nets (6) vs. Toronto Raptors (3)
- Nets Lose to Cavaliers, Clinch 6th Seed
- Indiana, San Antonio gain #1 seeds in NBA playoffs
- 2014 NFL Draft: Could Georgia Bulldogs QB Aaron Murray Become Steal Of The Draft For One Lucky NFL Team?
- Mets Blank Diamondbacks For Second Consecutive Victory