Kevin Kolb appears to be still weeks away from his return to being the Cardinals starting quarterback. Kolb got his ribs detached and suffered a sprain shoulder joint in a Week 6 loss to the Buffalo Bills. Things have snowballed for the Cardinals from that point on. The Cardinals are in the middle of a four-game losing streak with two brutal games on the road over the next three weeks with a bye week in the middle.
New Posts to Hype
- Catchers and Outfielders Top Yankees Prospect Rankings by Baseball America
- Four Rutgers Football Players Receive All-Conference Postseason Honors
- Trenton Serves As Center Stage For Yankees Player Development
- Why the Army Navy Game still means something
- When was the last time your team won a division title in the NFL?
- The Cleveland Browns: Hey coach do you have Tebow’s Number?
- Cincinnati Bengals: Who Dey?
- North Texas accepts Heart of Dallas Bowl bid