Kevin Kolb appears to be still weeks away from his return to being the Cardinals starting quarterback. Kolb got his ribs detached and suffered a sprain shoulder joint in a Week 6 loss to the Buffalo Bills. Things have snowballed for the Cardinals from that point on. The Cardinals are in the middle of a four-game losing streak with two brutal games on the road over the next three weeks with a bye week in the middle.
New Posts to Hype
- Raptors Defeat Nets to Even Series At One
- Mets Blanked By Cardinals Behind Adam Wainwright
- Mike Woodson Fired as Head Coach of Knicks
- Yankees Split Four-Game Series With Rays
- Early Look at Texas Tech 2014 schedule
- Ryan Braun nears club record for multi-HR games
- 2014 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Houston Texans Draft Khalil Mack With No. 1 Overall Pick?
- Early look at Baylor 2014 schedule