Kevin Kolb appears to be still weeks away from his return to being the Cardinals starting quarterback. Kolb got his ribs detached and suffered a sprain shoulder joint in a Week 6 loss to the Buffalo Bills. Things have snowballed for the Cardinals from that point on. The Cardinals are in the middle of a four-game losing streak with two brutal games on the road over the next three weeks with a bye week in the middle.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU
- MLB Rumors: Could James Shields Sign With Blue Jays, Brewers, Cardinals, Giants, Tigers Or Yankees?
- NFL Championship Sunday: Picks Favor Home Teams, As Packers And Colts Cannot Beat Seahawks Or Patriots