Kevin Kolb appears to be still weeks away from his return to being the Cardinals starting quarterback. Kolb got his ribs detached and suffered a sprain shoulder joint in a Week 6 loss to the Buffalo Bills. Things have snowballed for the Cardinals from that point on. The Cardinals are in the middle of a four-game losing streak with two brutal games on the road over the next three weeks with a bye week in the middle.
New Posts to Hype
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor
- With 8 Kansas City Royals Leading All-Star Game Votes, It Proves That Voting Should Be Taken Away From Fans
- MLB Rumors: Will Reds Trade Johnny Cueto To Yankees, Tigers, Rays, Blue Jays, Royals, Cardinals Or Dodgers?
- Max Scherzer tosses first one-hitter of the season