Kevin Kolb appears to be still weeks away from his return to being the Cardinals starting quarterback. Kolb got his ribs detached and suffered a sprain shoulder joint in a Week 6 loss to the Buffalo Bills. Things have snowballed for the Cardinals from that point on. The Cardinals are in the middle of a four-game losing streak with two brutal games on the road over the next three weeks with a bye week in the middle.
New Posts to Hype
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?