The NFL Trade Deadline came and went on Thursday afternoon and the Cardinals didn't make a move. In fact, the only trade that went down across the league was the Aqib Talib trade to the New England Patriots. There were plenty of rumors earlier in the week that the Cardinals could be looking into adding a quarterback, a running back or more likely an offensive lineman. Bryant McKinnie of the Baltimore Ravens was a name attached to the Cardinals, but a deal never materialized.
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers