Matt Barkley has accomplished much in his 4 years at USC. He has led his program to 3 consecutive winning seasons, with a fourth more than guaranteed. He has experienced a come-from-behind victory in the Columbus horseshoe, Trojan triumph in South Bend, and silenced the crowd at Autzen Stadium. But his resume still shows an incomplete, and his team sits dangerously close to leaving a blank in the space provided. With another loss, Barkley would become the first Trojan quarterback to not play in a BCS Bowl game since Mike Van Raaphorst and John Fox split the duty in 1999.
New Posts to Hype
- Mets Sign Granderson, Open Up New Possibilities
- MLB Midseason Bold Predictions Recap
- W2W4: Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks
- Knicks Steamroll Nets to Snap Nine-Game Losing Streak
- Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury to Monster Deal
- Is Iman Shumpert’s Time as Knick Nearing an End?
- When good is bad: No flash in the pan for the Indiana Pacers
- Seattle Seahawks on verge of joining NFL elite teams