Matt Barkley has accomplished much in his 4 years at USC. He has led his program to 3 consecutive winning seasons, with a fourth more than guaranteed. He has experienced a come-from-behind victory in the Columbus horseshoe, Trojan triumph in South Bend, and silenced the crowd at Autzen Stadium. But his resume still shows an incomplete, and his team sits dangerously close to leaving a blank in the space provided. With another loss, Barkley would become the first Trojan quarterback to not play in a BCS Bowl game since Mike Van Raaphorst and John Fox split the duty in 1999.
New Posts to Hype
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018
- Having the NBA’s worst record
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?