Matt Barkley has accomplished much in his 4 years at USC. He has led his program to 3 consecutive winning seasons, with a fourth more than guaranteed. He has experienced a come-from-behind victory in the Columbus horseshoe, Trojan triumph in South Bend, and silenced the crowd at Autzen Stadium. But his resume still shows an incomplete, and his team sits dangerously close to leaving a blank in the space provided. With another loss, Barkley would become the first Trojan quarterback to not play in a BCS Bowl game since Mike Van Raaphorst and John Fox split the duty in 1999.
New Posts to Hype
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory
- New York Jets Finally Announce Geno Smith As Starting Quarterback