Matt Barkley has accomplished much in his 4 years at USC. He has led his program to 3 consecutive winning seasons, with a fourth more than guaranteed. He has experienced a come-from-behind victory in the Columbus horseshoe, Trojan triumph in South Bend, and silenced the crowd at Autzen Stadium. But his resume still shows an incomplete, and his team sits dangerously close to leaving a blank in the space provided. With another loss, Barkley would become the first Trojan quarterback to not play in a BCS Bowl game since Mike Van Raaphorst and John Fox split the duty in 1999.
New Posts to Hype
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008
- NFL Rumors: Would The New York Giants Release Victor Cruz Following Catastrophic Injury?
- College Football Playoff 2014: Week 8 Pivotal With CFB Playoff Projected Standings Looming
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Miami