Struggling to run the football for the better part of the season, the Cardinals are going to get a boast in their run game in a few weeks. Beanie Wells is on track to return to the Cardinals on Nov. 25 when he is scheduled to return from the designated for return off of the injured reserve. Wells went on the list after Week 3 because of a severe turf toe injury. Wells is reportedly running well and is expected to return to practice by next week in order to begin preparation for his return against the St. Louis Rams at the end of the month.
New Posts to Hype
- Is It Time for the NY Jets to Roll With Michael Vick?
- Mets reserve Bobby Abreu bids adieu…
- The Tarnished Shield
- Should Roger Goodell Step Down?
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Trade Yoenis Cespedes If Unable To Extend His Contract?
- NFL Rumors: Will Oakland Raiders Hire Jon Gruden To Replace Fired Head Coach Dennis Allen?
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base