Struggling to run the football for the better part of the season, the Cardinals are going to get a boast in their run game in a few weeks. Beanie Wells is on track to return to the Cardinals on Nov. 25 when he is scheduled to return from the designated for return off of the injured reserve. Wells went on the list after Week 3 because of a severe turf toe injury. Wells is reportedly running well and is expected to return to practice by next week in order to begin preparation for his return against the St. Louis Rams at the end of the month.
New Posts to Hype
- Blackhawks Top Sabres 2-1 in Buffalo
- Could New York Knicks Hire Phil Jackson To Fire Mike Woodson And Replace Him With Brian Shaw?
- NFL Rumors: Will New England Patriots Trade Ryan Mallett To Houston Texans?
- W2W4: Brooklyn Nets vs. Boston Celtics
- Nets Reach Above .500 For First Time This Season
- 2013 the best year for rookies in NFL history
- Scientific Solution To NBA Short Sleeve Jersey Problem Of Miami Heat Star LeBron James
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated