Struggling to run the football for the better part of the season, the Cardinals are going to get a boast in their run game in a few weeks. Beanie Wells is on track to return to the Cardinals on Nov. 25 when he is scheduled to return from the designated for return off of the injured reserve. Wells went on the list after Week 3 because of a severe turf toe injury. Wells is reportedly running well and is expected to return to practice by next week in order to begin preparation for his return against the St. Louis Rams at the end of the month.
New Posts to Hype
- 2014 NFL Draft: Could Georgia Bulldogs QB Aaron Murray Become Steal Of The Draft For One Lucky NFL Team?
- Mets Blank Diamondbacks For Second Consecutive Victory
- Knicks Defeat Nets, Take Season Series 3-1
- Which franchise has had the best trio of running backs in NFL history?
- Kentucky Derby 2014: Current Points Standings Following Blue Grass Stakes Leading Up To May 3 Kentucky Derby
- Nets Snap 2 Game Losing Streak Against Magic
- W2W4: New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets; April 15th, 2014
- Kyle Lohse’s pitchign gem leads Brewers to ninth straight win