Struggling to run the football for the better part of the season, the Cardinals are going to get a boast in their run game in a few weeks. Beanie Wells is on track to return to the Cardinals on Nov. 25 when he is scheduled to return from the designated for return off of the injured reserve. Wells went on the list after Week 3 because of a severe turf toe injury. Wells is reportedly running well and is expected to return to practice by next week in order to begin preparation for his return against the St. Louis Rams at the end of the month.
New Posts to Hype
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory