Eric Gordon was the main prize of last summer's free agent class. The Suns offered the star shooting guard a four-year, $58 million deal, but the Hornets matched the offer and Gordon remained in the Big Easy with the Hornets. Phoenix extended the offer to Gordon despite his history of knee problems. Gordon had arthroscopic knee surgery in February of 2012 and only went on to play in nine games last season.
New Posts to Hype
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers
- Blackhawks Top Sabres 2-1 in Buffalo
- Could New York Knicks Hire Phil Jackson To Fire Mike Woodson And Replace Him With Brian Shaw?
- NFL Rumors: Will New England Patriots Trade Ryan Mallett To Houston Texans?
- W2W4: Brooklyn Nets vs. Boston Celtics
- Nets Reach Above .500 For First Time This Season
- 2013 the best year for rookies in NFL history