Eric Gordon was the main prize of last summer's free agent class. The Suns offered the star shooting guard a four-year, $58 million deal, but the Hornets matched the offer and Gordon remained in the Big Easy with the Hornets. Phoenix extended the offer to Gordon despite his history of knee problems. Gordon had arthroscopic knee surgery in February of 2012 and only went on to play in nine games last season.
New Posts to Hype
- Broncos were forced to make changes
- Tony Romo Will not Lead Dallas to a Super Bowl Win
- If Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Boston Red Sox, What Would It Mean For Jon Lester?
- Hurt Locker: Jake Locker’s final season?
- Top 5 New York Jets For 2014 Fantasy Football
- Misguided confidence in Green Bay Packers
- Ryan Fitzpatrick could be what the Texans need
- 2014 NFL Training Camp: Optimism in the air