Eric Gordon was the main prize of last summer's free agent class. The Suns offered the star shooting guard a four-year, $58 million deal, but the Hornets matched the offer and Gordon remained in the Big Easy with the Hornets. Phoenix extended the offer to Gordon despite his history of knee problems. Gordon had arthroscopic knee surgery in February of 2012 and only went on to play in nine games last season.
New Posts to Hype
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?