Eric Gordon was the main prize of last summer's free agent class. The Suns offered the star shooting guard a four-year, $58 million deal, but the Hornets matched the offer and Gordon remained in the Big Easy with the Hornets. Phoenix extended the offer to Gordon despite his history of knee problems. Gordon had arthroscopic knee surgery in February of 2012 and only went on to play in nine games last season.
New Posts to Hype
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Thursday, October 1