Eric Gordon was the main prize of last summer's free agent class. The Suns offered the star shooting guard a four-year, $58 million deal, but the Hornets matched the offer and Gordon remained in the Big Easy with the Hornets. Phoenix extended the offer to Gordon despite his history of knee problems. Gordon had arthroscopic knee surgery in February of 2012 and only went on to play in nine games last season.
New Posts to Hype
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year
- NFL QBs who completed 85% or more of their passes in a game