Oregon and USC was scheduled to be one of the biggest games of 2012. A Trojan loss in Arizona last week has lessened the shine, but not the importance for each. The undefeated Ducks remain in the thick of the national championship hunt, while USC still holds aspirations for a BCS bowl appearance. A loss would be crippling to the goals of either program, as the winner continues its hopeful advance and the loser takes a step back. In what may be a preview of the Pac 12 championship game, it’s USC and Oregon taking center stage.
New Posts to Hype
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU
- MLB Rumors: Could James Shields Sign With Blue Jays, Brewers, Cardinals, Giants, Tigers Or Yankees?
- NFL Championship Sunday: Picks Favor Home Teams, As Packers And Colts Cannot Beat Seahawks Or Patriots
- A look back at previous Championship Game appearances by the Packers
- NBA Trade Rumors Could Give Lance Stephenson, Brook Lopez Fresh Starts With Nets, Thunder