Oregon and USC was scheduled to be one of the biggest games of 2012. A Trojan loss in Arizona last week has lessened the shine, but not the importance for each. The undefeated Ducks remain in the thick of the national championship hunt, while USC still holds aspirations for a BCS bowl appearance. A loss would be crippling to the goals of either program, as the winner continues its hopeful advance and the loser takes a step back. In what may be a preview of the Pac 12 championship game, it’s USC and Oregon taking center stage.
New Posts to Hype
- New York Knicks Sign Cleanthony Early
- 2014 MLB Trade Deadline, Or Stocking Up On Arms?
- Deadline Deals: Yankees Add Stephen Drew, Martin Prado
- Standing Pat May Have Been Best Move for Mets
- Dustin Johnson Latest Athlete To Prove That Seemingly Having It All Is Not Always Enough
- New York Yankees Post Game Recap July 30th
- Mets Steamroll Phillies Behind Lucas Duda, Zack Wheeler
- New York Yankees Are Active At Trade Deadline