Oregon and USC was scheduled to be one of the biggest games of 2012. A Trojan loss in Arizona last week has lessened the shine, but not the importance for each. The undefeated Ducks remain in the thick of the national championship hunt, while USC still holds aspirations for a BCS bowl appearance. A loss would be crippling to the goals of either program, as the winner continues its hopeful advance and the loser takes a step back. In what may be a preview of the Pac 12 championship game, it’s USC and Oregon taking center stage.
New Posts to Hype
- 2015 NBA Draft: Timberwolves Draft Jahlil Okafor, Lakers Draft Karl-Anthony Towns In First Mock Draft
- NEW YORK YANKEES WILL PAY ALEX RODRIGUEZ $6 MILLION IF THEY LOSE ARBITRATION
- RUTGERS 2015 FOOTBALL/BASEBALL RECRUIT MAY NOT PLAY EITHER IN PISCATAWAY
- MARTIN BRODEUR ACCEPTS ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER POSITION WITH BLUES
- WHY YANKEES FANS MAY FALL IN LOVE WITH SLADE HEATHCOTT
- METS’ KEVIN PLAWECKI MAY ONLY BE PASSING THROUGH QUEENS, BUT HE’S A KEEPER
- MLB Rumors: Would Rays, Indians, Marlins, Athletics Or Diamondbacks Relocate If Montreal Gets Another New MLB Franchise?
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For May 16