Oregon and USC was scheduled to be one of the biggest games of 2012. A Trojan loss in Arizona last week has lessened the shine, but not the importance for each. The undefeated Ducks remain in the thick of the national championship hunt, while USC still holds aspirations for a BCS bowl appearance. A loss would be crippling to the goals of either program, as the winner continues its hopeful advance and the loser takes a step back. In what may be a preview of the Pac 12 championship game, it’s USC and Oregon taking center stage.
New Posts to Hype
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?
- NBA Trade Deadline 2015: Will Suns Trade Goran Dragic To Celtics, Kings, Rockets, Heat, Lakers Or Knicks?
- ‘Six Stats’ you might not know about… Ron Roenicke’s tenure as Milwaukee Brewers manager