Oregon and USC was scheduled to be one of the biggest games of 2012. A Trojan loss in Arizona last week has lessened the shine, but not the importance for each. The undefeated Ducks remain in the thick of the national championship hunt, while USC still holds aspirations for a BCS bowl appearance. A loss would be crippling to the goals of either program, as the winner continues its hopeful advance and the loser takes a step back. In what may be a preview of the Pac 12 championship game, it’s USC and Oregon taking center stage.
New Posts to Hype
- Raptors Defeat Nets to Even Series At One
- Mets Blanked By Cardinals Behind Adam Wainwright
- Mike Woodson Fired as Head Coach of Knicks
- Yankees Split Four-Game Series With Rays
- Early Look at Texas Tech 2014 schedule
- Ryan Braun nears club record for multi-HR games
- 2014 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Houston Texans Draft Khalil Mack With No. 1 Overall Pick?
- Early look at Baylor 2014 schedule