Oregon and USC was scheduled to be one of the biggest games of 2012. A Trojan loss in Arizona last week has lessened the shine, but not the importance for each. The undefeated Ducks remain in the thick of the national championship hunt, while USC still holds aspirations for a BCS bowl appearance. A loss would be crippling to the goals of either program, as the winner continues its hopeful advance and the loser takes a step back. In what may be a preview of the Pac 12 championship game, it’s USC and Oregon taking center stage.
New Posts to Hype
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Thursday, October 1