Oregon and USC was scheduled to be one of the biggest games of 2012. A Trojan loss in Arizona last week has lessened the shine, but not the importance for each. The undefeated Ducks remain in the thick of the national championship hunt, while USC still holds aspirations for a BCS bowl appearance. A loss would be crippling to the goals of either program, as the winner continues its hopeful advance and the loser takes a step back. In what may be a preview of the Pac 12 championship game, it’s USC and Oregon taking center stage.
New Posts to Hype
- Catchers and Outfielders Top Yankees Prospect Rankings by Baseball America
- Four Rutgers Football Players Receive All-Conference Postseason Honors
- Trenton Serves As Center Stage For Yankees Player Development
- Why the Army Navy Game still means something
- When was the last time your team won a division title in the NFL?
- The Cleveland Browns: Hey coach do you have Tebow’s Number?
- Cincinnati Bengals: Who Dey?
- North Texas accepts Heart of Dallas Bowl bid