Oregon and USC was scheduled to be one of the biggest games of 2012. A Trojan loss in Arizona last week has lessened the shine, but not the importance for each. The undefeated Ducks remain in the thick of the national championship hunt, while USC still holds aspirations for a BCS bowl appearance. A loss would be crippling to the goals of either program, as the winner continues its hopeful advance and the loser takes a step back. In what may be a preview of the Pac 12 championship game, it’s USC and Oregon taking center stage.
New Posts to Hype
- Is It Time for the NY Jets to Roll With Michael Vick?
- Mets reserve Bobby Abreu bids adieu…
- The Tarnished Shield
- Should Roger Goodell Step Down?
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Trade Yoenis Cespedes If Unable To Extend His Contract?
- NFL Rumors: Will Oakland Raiders Hire Jon Gruden To Replace Fired Head Coach Dennis Allen?
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base