Oregon and USC was scheduled to be one of the biggest games of 2012. A Trojan loss in Arizona last week has lessened the shine, but not the importance for each. The undefeated Ducks remain in the thick of the national championship hunt, while USC still holds aspirations for a BCS bowl appearance. A loss would be crippling to the goals of either program, as the winner continues its hopeful advance and the loser takes a step back. In what may be a preview of the Pac 12 championship game, it’s USC and Oregon taking center stage.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Week 3: Power Rankings, Picks, and I Miss Football
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond