Oregon and USC was scheduled to be one of the biggest games of 2012. A Trojan loss in Arizona last week has lessened the shine, but not the importance for each. The undefeated Ducks remain in the thick of the national championship hunt, while USC still holds aspirations for a BCS bowl appearance. A loss would be crippling to the goals of either program, as the winner continues its hopeful advance and the loser takes a step back. In what may be a preview of the Pac 12 championship game, it’s USC and Oregon taking center stage.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?