Oregon and USC was scheduled to be one of the biggest games of 2012. A Trojan loss in Arizona last week has lessened the shine, but not the importance for each. The undefeated Ducks remain in the thick of the national championship hunt, while USC still holds aspirations for a BCS bowl appearance. A loss would be crippling to the goals of either program, as the winner continues its hopeful advance and the loser takes a step back. In what may be a preview of the Pac 12 championship game, it’s USC and Oregon taking center stage.
New Posts to Hype
- Tony Romo Will not Lead Dallas to a Super Bowl Win
- If Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Boston Red Sox, What Would It Mean For Jon Lester?
- Hurt Locker: Jake Locker’s final season?
- Top 5 New York Jets For 2014 Fantasy Football
- Misguided confidence in Green Bay Packers
- Ryan Fitzpatrick could be what the Texans need
- 2014 NFL Training Camp: Optimism in the air
- Jerry Jones a viral infection for the Cowboys