Oregon and USC was scheduled to be one of the biggest games of 2012. A Trojan loss in Arizona last week has lessened the shine, but not the importance for each. The undefeated Ducks remain in the thick of the national championship hunt, while USC still holds aspirations for a BCS bowl appearance. A loss would be crippling to the goals of either program, as the winner continues its hopeful advance and the loser takes a step back. In what may be a preview of the Pac 12 championship game, it’s USC and Oregon taking center stage.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor