Oregon and USC was scheduled to be one of the biggest games of 2012. A Trojan loss in Arizona last week has lessened the shine, but not the importance for each. The undefeated Ducks remain in the thick of the national championship hunt, while USC still holds aspirations for a BCS bowl appearance. A loss would be crippling to the goals of either program, as the winner continues its hopeful advance and the loser takes a step back. In what may be a preview of the Pac 12 championship game, it’s USC and Oregon taking center stage.
New Posts to Hype
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers
- Blackhawks Top Sabres 2-1 in Buffalo
- Could New York Knicks Hire Phil Jackson To Fire Mike Woodson And Replace Him With Brian Shaw?
- NFL Rumors: Will New England Patriots Trade Ryan Mallett To Houston Texans?
- W2W4: Brooklyn Nets vs. Boston Celtics
- Nets Reach Above .500 For First Time This Season
- 2013 the best year for rookies in NFL history