Oregon and USC was scheduled to be one of the biggest games of 2012. A Trojan loss in Arizona last week has lessened the shine, but not the importance for each. The undefeated Ducks remain in the thick of the national championship hunt, while USC still holds aspirations for a BCS bowl appearance. A loss would be crippling to the goals of either program, as the winner continues its hopeful advance and the loser takes a step back. In what may be a preview of the Pac 12 championship game, it’s USC and Oregon taking center stage.
New Posts to Hype
- Ryan Nassib Solidifies New York Giants’ Backup QB Role With Performance Against New York Jets
- New York Islanders Are Set For Change In Ownership
- 5 New York Giants On Roster Bubble Preseason Week 3
- 5 New York Giants Players That Could Make 2014 Pro Bowl
- 5 Games That Will Define New York Giants 2014 Season
- K.C. Royals, Ned Yost hope MLB playoffs are in their immediate futures
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Sign Rusney Castillo?
- WWE Rumors: Will Hulk Hogan Return For 1 More Match Vs. Brock Lesnar For WWE World Heavyweight Championship?