When these two teams last faced one another, they were duking it out offensively in the first round of the playoffs. The two teams combined for more than 1,000 yards of total offense and a playoff record 96 points. The Cardinals would go on to win the game at home thanks to a touchdown from the defense.
New Posts to Hype
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008
- NFL Rumors: Would The New York Giants Release Victor Cruz Following Catastrophic Injury?
- College Football Playoff 2014: Week 8 Pivotal With CFB Playoff Projected Standings Looming
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Miami