When these two teams last faced one another, they were duking it out offensively in the first round of the playoffs. The two teams combined for more than 1,000 yards of total offense and a playoff record 96 points. The Cardinals would go on to win the game at home thanks to a touchdown from the defense.
New Posts to Hype
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams
- Peyton on verge of becoming NFL’s greatest ’30-something’ QB
- NBA Rumors: Is It Inevitable Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Ray Allen?
- 2014 PGA Championship: Final Round Pairings, Tee Times Set As Rory McIlroy Chases Championship At Valhalla
- Former Devils Star, Brian Rafalski, Elected To US Hockey Hall of Fame