The Cardinals just released their inactives list for Week 8 against the Green Bay Packers and two familiar faces were on the list. Both tight end Todd Heap and cornerback Greg Toler won't play this afternoon at Lambeau Field. This will be the seventh straight game where Heap will be out. He injured his knee on a late hit in the New England game and hasn't been able to return since. Injuries have prevented Heap from staying on the field for most of his time in Arizona.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor