The Cardinals just released their inactives list for Week 8 against the Green Bay Packers and two familiar faces were on the list. Both tight end Todd Heap and cornerback Greg Toler won't play this afternoon at Lambeau Field. This will be the seventh straight game where Heap will be out. He injured his knee on a late hit in the New England game and hasn't been able to return since. Injuries have prevented Heap from staying on the field for most of his time in Arizona.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU
- MLB Rumors: Could James Shields Sign With Blue Jays, Brewers, Cardinals, Giants, Tigers Or Yankees?
- NFL Championship Sunday: Picks Favor Home Teams, As Packers And Colts Cannot Beat Seahawks Or Patriots