Cardinals fans finally got their wish on Sunday. Ken Whisenhunt made a change to his offensive line. Starting left tackle D'Anthony Batiste was benched during the Cardinals 31-17 loss to the Green Bay Packers on Sunday in favor of rookie Nate Potter. Batiste has started every game at left tackle so far this season.
New Posts to Hype
- With No NFL Offers, Will Michael Sam Sign With CFL Montreal Alouettes Or With WWE?
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!