Cardinals fans finally got their wish on Sunday. Ken Whisenhunt made a change to his offensive line. Starting left tackle D'Anthony Batiste was benched during the Cardinals 31-17 loss to the Green Bay Packers on Sunday in favor of rookie Nate Potter. Batiste has started every game at left tackle so far this season.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Week 3: Power Rankings, Picks, and I Miss Football
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond