Alvin Gentry will be celebrating his 58th birthday on the floor of the Miami Heat this evening when the Suns play the defending champions at American Airlines Arena. Gentry will be looking to get his team back to the .500 mark after the Suns had a disappointing second half last night in Orlando against the Magic. The Suns were up 14 points about midway through the third quarter, but would go on to get blown out by Orlando in the final 18+ minutes of the game, losing 115-94.
New Posts to Hype
- Raptors Defeat Nets to Even Series At One
- Mets Blanked By Cardinals Behind Adam Wainwright
- Mike Woodson Fired as Head Coach of Knicks
- Yankees Split Four-Game Series With Rays
- Early Look at Texas Tech 2014 schedule
- Ryan Braun nears club record for multi-HR games
- 2014 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Houston Texans Draft Khalil Mack With No. 1 Overall Pick?
- Early look at Baylor 2014 schedule