Alvin Gentry will be celebrating his 58th birthday on the floor of the Miami Heat this evening when the Suns play the defending champions at American Airlines Arena. Gentry will be looking to get his team back to the .500 mark after the Suns had a disappointing second half last night in Orlando against the Magic. The Suns were up 14 points about midway through the third quarter, but would go on to get blown out by Orlando in the final 18+ minutes of the game, losing 115-94.
New Posts to Hype
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?