Alvin Gentry will be celebrating his 58th birthday on the floor of the Miami Heat this evening when the Suns play the defending champions at American Airlines Arena. Gentry will be looking to get his team back to the .500 mark after the Suns had a disappointing second half last night in Orlando against the Magic. The Suns were up 14 points about midway through the third quarter, but would go on to get blown out by Orlando in the final 18+ minutes of the game, losing 115-94.
New Posts to Hype
- Are Cavs, Warriors ready to make NBA history?
- Is jon Lester the worst hitter in MLB history? Today he is!
- GAIL KIM’S FIERY COMMENTS TOWARDS VINCE MCMAHON
- POTENTIAL SUITORS FOR FORMER RUTGERS RB RAY RICE
- WNBA SPOTLIGHT: SIMMONS CHASING HER DREAM WITH CONNECTICUT SUN
- 2015 NBA Draft: Timberwolves Draft Jahlil Okafor, Lakers Draft Karl-Anthony Towns In First Mock Draft
- NEW YORK YANKEES WILL PAY ALEX RODRIGUEZ $6 MILLION IF THEY LOSE ARBITRATION
- RUTGERS 2015 FOOTBALL/BASEBALL RECRUIT MAY NOT PLAY EITHER IN PISCATAWAY