Alvin Gentry will be celebrating his 58th birthday on the floor of the Miami Heat this evening when the Suns play the defending champions at American Airlines Arena. Gentry will be looking to get his team back to the .500 mark after the Suns had a disappointing second half last night in Orlando against the Magic. The Suns were up 14 points about midway through the third quarter, but would go on to get blown out by Orlando in the final 18+ minutes of the game, losing 115-94.
New Posts to Hype
- At the one yard line: Run or pass?
- Catchers and Outfielders Top Yankees Prospect Rankings by Baseball America
- Four Rutgers Football Players Receive All-Conference Postseason Honors
- Trenton Serves As Center Stage For Yankees Player Development
- Why the Army Navy Game still means something
- When was the last time your team won a division title in the NFL?
- The Cleveland Browns: Hey coach do you have Tebow’s Number?
- Cincinnati Bengals: Who Dey?