Alvin Gentry will be celebrating his 58th birthday on the floor of the Miami Heat this evening when the Suns play the defending champions at American Airlines Arena. Gentry will be looking to get his team back to the .500 mark after the Suns had a disappointing second half last night in Orlando against the Magic. The Suns were up 14 points about midway through the third quarter, but would go on to get blown out by Orlando in the final 18+ minutes of the game, losing 115-94.
New Posts to Hype
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams
- Peyton on verge of becoming NFL’s greatest ’30-something’ QB
- NBA Rumors: Is It Inevitable Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Ray Allen?
- 2014 PGA Championship: Final Round Pairings, Tee Times Set As Rory McIlroy Chases Championship At Valhalla
- Former Devils Star, Brian Rafalski, Elected To US Hockey Hall of Fame