Two things have been a common occurrence in the Suns three losses so far this season; their struggles shooting the basketball and their inability to stop the opposing team on defense. In their 124-99 loss to the Miami Heat on Monday, the Suns shot only 39.8 percent from the field. They also made only seven of their 21 shots from three-point land. The Suns shot well throughout the preseason, but they have struggled so far in four regular season games.
New Posts to Hype
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory