Two things have been a common occurrence in the Suns three losses so far this season; their struggles shooting the basketball and their inability to stop the opposing team on defense. In their 124-99 loss to the Miami Heat on Monday, the Suns shot only 39.8 percent from the field. They also made only seven of their 21 shots from three-point land. The Suns shot well throughout the preseason, but they have struggled so far in four regular season games.
New Posts to Hype
- With No NFL Offers, Will Michael Sam Sign With CFL Montreal Alouettes Or With WWE?
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!