Two things have been a common occurrence in the Suns three losses so far this season; their struggles shooting the basketball and their inability to stop the opposing team on defense. In their 124-99 loss to the Miami Heat on Monday, the Suns shot only 39.8 percent from the field. They also made only seven of their 21 shots from three-point land. The Suns shot well throughout the preseason, but they have struggled so far in four regular season games.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015