Two things have been a common occurrence in the Suns three losses so far this season; their struggles shooting the basketball and their inability to stop the opposing team on defense. In their 124-99 loss to the Miami Heat on Monday, the Suns shot only 39.8 percent from the field. They also made only seven of their 21 shots from three-point land. The Suns shot well throughout the preseason, but they have struggled so far in four regular season games.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?