Two things have been a common occurrence in the Suns three losses so far this season; their struggles shooting the basketball and their inability to stop the opposing team on defense. In their 124-99 loss to the Miami Heat on Monday, the Suns shot only 39.8 percent from the field. They also made only seven of their 21 shots from three-point land. The Suns shot well throughout the preseason, but they have struggled so far in four regular season games.
New Posts to Hype
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?