Jason Garrett should have never been hired as head coach of the Dallas Cowboys. Period. Team owner and general manager Jerry Jones makes dumb decisions every day of his life, but this was one of the more prominent, at least in the past decade. Well, it can be argued that Jones' hiring of Wade Phillips as Cowboys head coach in 2007 was equally as moronic, but that's only in the past decade. In fact, you can include Barry Switzer and Dave Campo as arguably the worst two head coaching hires in the NFL, but those came more than a decade ago. Would you look at that? We're already through four moronic moves by Jones and not even past head coaches yet.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Phillies Trade Ryan Howard To Royals, Orioles, Rays, Yankees, Tigers, Red Sox, Mariners, Angels Or Rangers?
- Brock Lesnar Shocks All With UFC Retirement, Signs New Contract With WWE Past Wrestlemania 31
- Cowboys Sign Greg Hardy; but at what cost?
- 2015 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Bears, Bills, Browns, Chargers, Eagles, Jets, Saints Or Rams Trade With Titans To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- March Madness 2015: NCAA Tournament Picks, Predictions And Upsets From Every Region
- 12 Awesome Fantasy Football Trophies
- NFL Rumors: Would Saints Trade Drew Brees to Eagles, Bills, Jets, Bucs Or Bears?
- MLB Rumors: Should Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Blue Jays, Red Sox, Yankees, Orioles, Astros, Dodgers, Or Cubs?