Jason Garrett should have never been hired as head coach of the Dallas Cowboys. Period. Team owner and general manager Jerry Jones makes dumb decisions every day of his life, but this was one of the more prominent, at least in the past decade. Well, it can be argued that Jones' hiring of Wade Phillips as Cowboys head coach in 2007 was equally as moronic, but that's only in the past decade. In fact, you can include Barry Switzer and Dave Campo as arguably the worst two head coaching hires in the NFL, but those came more than a decade ago. Would you look at that? We're already through four moronic moves by Jones and not even past head coaches yet.
New Posts to Hype
- Will The Vikings Trade Adrian Peterson To The Buccaneers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Falcons, Jaguars Or Chargers?
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters
- NFL Rumors: Will Seattle Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett After Star Refuses To Back Down From Jimmy Graham Comments?
- Masters 2015: Complete Round 1 And 2 Pairings And Tee Times Featuring Phil Mickelson, Rory McIlroy And Tiger Woods