Jason Garrett should have never been hired as head coach of the Dallas Cowboys. Period. Team owner and general manager Jerry Jones makes dumb decisions every day of his life, but this was one of the more prominent, at least in the past decade. Well, it can be argued that Jones' hiring of Wade Phillips as Cowboys head coach in 2007 was equally as moronic, but that's only in the past decade. In fact, you can include Barry Switzer and Dave Campo as arguably the worst two head coaching hires in the NFL, but those came more than a decade ago. Would you look at that? We're already through four moronic moves by Jones and not even past head coaches yet.
New Posts to Hype
- With Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez And John Smoltz 2015 Baseball Hall Of Fame Locks, Will BBWAA Ease Up On Alleged Steroid Users?
- NFL’s UK Affair Shows No Sign Of Abating
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season