Jason Garrett should have never been hired as head coach of the Dallas Cowboys. Period. Team owner and general manager Jerry Jones makes dumb decisions every day of his life, but this was one of the more prominent, at least in the past decade. Well, it can be argued that Jones' hiring of Wade Phillips as Cowboys head coach in 2007 was equally as moronic, but that's only in the past decade. In fact, you can include Barry Switzer and Dave Campo as arguably the worst two head coaching hires in the NFL, but those came more than a decade ago. Would you look at that? We're already through four moronic moves by Jones and not even past head coaches yet.
New Posts to Hype
- With No NFL Offers, Will Michael Sam Sign With CFL Montreal Alouettes Or With WWE?
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!