UFC Middleweight contender Chris Weidman’s home in Baldwin, New York in Long Island was hit hard by hurricane Sandy. Weidman (9-0) is a member of team Serra-Longo and is ranked the #3 Middleweight in the world by Sherdog. Weidman’s previous fight was against another top Middleweight in Mark Muñoz (12-3) on UFC on Fuel TV 4. Weidman scored a huge KO in round two of the bout and was considered to be the number one contender for a shot at long time UFC Middleweight champ, Anderson Silva (33-4), who is considered to be the top pound-for-pound MMA fighter in the world. Unfortunately for Weidman, Silva declined to fight him and it was even being said that Silva was “ducking” Weidman. However, others have said that Weidman still needs another win or two to earn a shot at the long time champ, so this is exactly what he decided to do. Weidman will be facing a top Middleweight contender in Tim Boetsch (16-4) at UFC 155 on December 29th in Las Vegas, Nevada.
New Posts to Hype
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season
- Winning an NFL game with 14 or fewer points
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Philadelphia