UFC Middleweight contender Chris Weidman’s home in Baldwin, New York in Long Island was hit hard by hurricane Sandy. Weidman (9-0) is a member of team Serra-Longo and is ranked the #3 Middleweight in the world by Sherdog. Weidman’s previous fight was against another top Middleweight in Mark Muñoz (12-3) on UFC on Fuel TV 4. Weidman scored a huge KO in round two of the bout and was considered to be the number one contender for a shot at long time UFC Middleweight champ, Anderson Silva (33-4), who is considered to be the top pound-for-pound MMA fighter in the world. Unfortunately for Weidman, Silva declined to fight him and it was even being said that Silva was “ducking” Weidman. However, others have said that Weidman still needs another win or two to earn a shot at the long time champ, so this is exactly what he decided to do. Weidman will be facing a top Middleweight contender in Tim Boetsch (16-4) at UFC 155 on December 29th in Las Vegas, Nevada.
New Posts to Hype
- JILL ELLIS DEALS WITH SOME GENDER ISSUES AT MEDIA DAY PRESS CONFERENCE
- FORDHAM’S NICK MARTINEZ IS MAKING A NAME FOR HIMSELF IN TEXAS, AS A PITCHER.
- Are Cavs, Warriors ready to make NBA history?
- Is jon Lester the worst hitter in MLB history? Today he is!
- GAIL KIM’S FIERY COMMENTS TOWARDS VINCE MCMAHON
- POTENTIAL SUITORS FOR FORMER RUTGERS RB RAY RICE
- WNBA SPOTLIGHT: SIMMONS CHASING HER DREAM WITH CONNECTICUT SUN
- 2015 NBA Draft: Timberwolves Draft Jahlil Okafor, Lakers Draft Karl-Anthony Towns In First Mock Draft