I don't remember an NFL season with so many rookies making such an impact at the midway point. With 5 rookie signal callers playing the majority of snaps for their teams, this draft was shaping up as the draft of the QB. Robert Griffin III and Andrew Luck were obviously going to be handed the reigns on their respective teams, but Russell Wilson and Ryan Tannehill have their teams in the playoff hunt, and Brandon Weeden has taken every snap so far in Cleveland.
New Posts to Hype
- Nets Lose to Cavaliers, Clinch 6th Seed
- Indiana, San Antonio gain #1 seeds in NBA playoffs
- 2014 NFL Draft: Could Georgia Bulldogs QB Aaron Murray Become Steal Of The Draft For One Lucky NFL Team?
- Mets Blank Diamondbacks For Second Consecutive Victory
- Knicks Defeat Nets, Take Season Series 3-1
- Which franchise has had the best trio of running backs in NFL history?
- Kentucky Derby 2014: Current Points Standings Following Blue Grass Stakes Leading Up To May 3 Kentucky Derby
- Nets Snap 2 Game Losing Streak Against Magic