I don't remember an NFL season with so many rookies making such an impact at the midway point. With 5 rookie signal callers playing the majority of snaps for their teams, this draft was shaping up as the draft of the QB. Robert Griffin III and Andrew Luck were obviously going to be handed the reigns on their respective teams, but Russell Wilson and Ryan Tannehill have their teams in the playoff hunt, and Brandon Weeden has taken every snap so far in Cleveland.
New Posts to Hype
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year