I don't remember an NFL season with so many rookies making such an impact at the midway point. With 5 rookie signal callers playing the majority of snaps for their teams, this draft was shaping up as the draft of the QB. Robert Griffin III and Andrew Luck were obviously going to be handed the reigns on their respective teams, but Russell Wilson and Ryan Tannehill have their teams in the playoff hunt, and Brandon Weeden has taken every snap so far in Cleveland.
New Posts to Hype
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season
- Winning an NFL game with 14 or fewer points
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Philadelphia