USC defeated Oregon in Autzen Stadium a year ago, providing a boost of confidence and much anticipation for the follow-up on Saturday. Many had the date circled on their calendars since early January, and rode the hype and expectations through the summer and early fall. What they would find after one quarter is a difference in both teams, with the Ducks asserting themselves as the greater offense, and a Trojan defense consistently on its heels.
New Posts to Hype
- The Tarnished Shield
- Should Roger Goodell Step Down?
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Trade Yoenis Cespedes If Unable To Extend His Contract?
- NFL Rumors: Will Oakland Raiders Hire Jon Gruden To Replace Fired Head Coach Dennis Allen?
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base
- My Thoughts on Ray Rice
- Growing Up a Student of Derek Jeter’s