USC defeated Oregon in Autzen Stadium a year ago, providing a boost of confidence and much anticipation for the follow-up on Saturday. Many had the date circled on their calendars since early January, and rode the hype and expectations through the summer and early fall. What they would find after one quarter is a difference in both teams, with the Ducks asserting themselves as the greater offense, and a Trojan defense consistently on its heels.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015