USC defeated Oregon in Autzen Stadium a year ago, providing a boost of confidence and much anticipation for the follow-up on Saturday. Many had the date circled on their calendars since early January, and rode the hype and expectations through the summer and early fall. What they would find after one quarter is a difference in both teams, with the Ducks asserting themselves as the greater offense, and a Trojan defense consistently on its heels.
New Posts to Hype
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams
- Peyton on verge of becoming NFL’s greatest ’30-something’ QB
- NBA Rumors: Is It Inevitable Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Ray Allen?
- 2014 PGA Championship: Final Round Pairings, Tee Times Set As Rory McIlroy Chases Championship At Valhalla
- Former Devils Star, Brian Rafalski, Elected To US Hockey Hall of Fame