Last season New York Giants’ Quarterback Eli Manning proved to the world that he was, in fact, “elite” by putting up a career high 4,933 yards, 29 touchdowns, and completing 61 percent of his passes in the 2011-2012 NFL regular season. However, Eli truly displayed just how good he really is during the Giants’ playoff run, which led to securing their second Super Bowl victory in five years, both victories coming against the New England Patriots. In the four postseason victories last season, Manning put up amazing numbers, throwing 1,219 yards, nine touchdowns and just one interception, completing 65 percent of his passes.
New Posts to Hype
- #1 MLB Handicapper Reveals Life-Changing Info For Bettors
- Will The Vikings Trade Adrian Peterson To The Buccaneers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Falcons, Jaguars Or Chargers?
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters
- NFL Rumors: Will Seattle Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett After Star Refuses To Back Down From Jimmy Graham Comments?