Last season New York Giants’ Quarterback Eli Manning proved to the world that he was, in fact, “elite” by putting up a career high 4,933 yards, 29 touchdowns, and completing 61 percent of his passes in the 2011-2012 NFL regular season. However, Eli truly displayed just how good he really is during the Giants’ playoff run, which led to securing their second Super Bowl victory in five years, both victories coming against the New England Patriots. In the four postseason victories last season, Manning put up amazing numbers, throwing 1,219 yards, nine touchdowns and just one interception, completing 65 percent of his passes.
New Posts to Hype
- New York Knicks Sign Cleanthony Early
- 2014 MLB Trade Deadline, Or Stocking Up On Arms?
- Deadline Deals: Yankees Add Stephen Drew, Martin Prado
- Standing Pat May Have Been Best Move for Mets
- Dustin Johnson Latest Athlete To Prove That Seemingly Having It All Is Not Always Enough
- New York Yankees Post Game Recap July 30th
- Mets Steamroll Phillies Behind Lucas Duda, Zack Wheeler
- New York Yankees Are Active At Trade Deadline