Last season New York Giants’ Quarterback Eli Manning proved to the world that he was, in fact, “elite” by putting up a career high 4,933 yards, 29 touchdowns, and completing 61 percent of his passes in the 2011-2012 NFL regular season. However, Eli truly displayed just how good he really is during the Giants’ playoff run, which led to securing their second Super Bowl victory in five years, both victories coming against the New England Patriots. In the four postseason victories last season, Manning put up amazing numbers, throwing 1,219 yards, nine touchdowns and just one interception, completing 65 percent of his passes.
New Posts to Hype
- Are Cavs, Warriors ready to make NBA history?
- Is jon Lester the worst hitter in MLB history? Today he is!
- GAIL KIM’S FIERY COMMENTS TOWARDS VINCE MCMAHON
- POTENTIAL SUITORS FOR FORMER RUTGERS RB RAY RICE
- WNBA SPOTLIGHT: SIMMONS CHASING HER DREAM WITH CONNECTICUT SUN
- 2015 NBA Draft: Timberwolves Draft Jahlil Okafor, Lakers Draft Karl-Anthony Towns In First Mock Draft
- NEW YORK YANKEES WILL PAY ALEX RODRIGUEZ $6 MILLION IF THEY LOSE ARBITRATION
- RUTGERS 2015 FOOTBALL/BASEBALL RECRUIT MAY NOT PLAY EITHER IN PISCATAWAY