Last season New York Giants’ Quarterback Eli Manning proved to the world that he was, in fact, “elite” by putting up a career high 4,933 yards, 29 touchdowns, and completing 61 percent of his passes in the 2011-2012 NFL regular season. However, Eli truly displayed just how good he really is during the Giants’ playoff run, which led to securing their second Super Bowl victory in five years, both victories coming against the New England Patriots. In the four postseason victories last season, Manning put up amazing numbers, throwing 1,219 yards, nine touchdowns and just one interception, completing 65 percent of his passes.
New Posts to Hype
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB