Last season New York Giants’ Quarterback Eli Manning proved to the world that he was, in fact, “elite” by putting up a career high 4,933 yards, 29 touchdowns, and completing 61 percent of his passes in the 2011-2012 NFL regular season. However, Eli truly displayed just how good he really is during the Giants’ playoff run, which led to securing their second Super Bowl victory in five years, both victories coming against the New England Patriots. In the four postseason victories last season, Manning put up amazing numbers, throwing 1,219 yards, nine touchdowns and just one interception, completing 65 percent of his passes.
New Posts to Hype
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018
- Having the NBA’s worst record
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?