Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is also the team's general manager and he's arguably the worst in the league when it comes to the latter position. Jones is the only person in the NFL to have both of the titles he does, but he once was smart enough (or at least appeared to be) to get out of the way of his team's success. Jones' former and most successful head coach, Jimmy Johnson, has now shed some light on why the Cowboys' colorful owner has had no success since he was run out of town.
New Posts to Hype
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Thursday, October 1