Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is also the team's general manager and he's arguably the worst in the league when it comes to the latter position. Jones is the only person in the NFL to have both of the titles he does, but he once was smart enough (or at least appeared to be) to get out of the way of his team's success. Jones' former and most successful head coach, Jimmy Johnson, has now shed some light on why the Cowboys' colorful owner has had no success since he was run out of town.
New Posts to Hype
- Dan McCarney Raps on Dallas Radio
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers
- Blackhawks Top Sabres 2-1 in Buffalo