Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is also the team's general manager and he's arguably the worst in the league when it comes to the latter position. Jones is the only person in the NFL to have both of the titles he does, but he once was smart enough (or at least appeared to be) to get out of the way of his team's success. Jones' former and most successful head coach, Jimmy Johnson, has now shed some light on why the Cowboys' colorful owner has had no success since he was run out of town.
New Posts to Hype
- Mean Green exceed expectations; going bowling
- Yankees look to capitalize on Ellsbury’s stolen base prowess
- Have the Cowboys turned a corner?
- Mets Sign Granderson, Open Up New Possibilities
- MLB Midseason Bold Predictions Recap
- W2W4: Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks
- Knicks Steamroll Nets to Snap Nine-Game Losing Streak
- Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury to Monster Deal