Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is also the team's general manager and he's arguably the worst in the league when it comes to the latter position. Jones is the only person in the NFL to have both of the titles he does, but he once was smart enough (or at least appeared to be) to get out of the way of his team's success. Jones' former and most successful head coach, Jimmy Johnson, has now shed some light on why the Cowboys' colorful owner has had no success since he was run out of town.
New Posts to Hype
- The 2014 fall of the Boston Red Sox
- Is It Time for the NY Jets to Roll With Michael Vick?
- Mets reserve Bobby Abreu bids adieu…
- The Tarnished Shield
- Should Roger Goodell Step Down?
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Trade Yoenis Cespedes If Unable To Extend His Contract?
- NFL Rumors: Will Oakland Raiders Hire Jon Gruden To Replace Fired Head Coach Dennis Allen?
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears