In a season of much inconsistency from the Philadelphia Eagles, offensive line woes have been a dreadful constant theme. On Wednesday, right tackle Todd Herremans was placed on the team’s injured reserve list, ending his season in a boot. This leaves the Eagles attempting to try and find able bodies to line up in hopes of being able to protect battered and bruised quarterback Mike Vick and allow the running game to find any room to work with.
New Posts to Hype
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?