In a season of much inconsistency from the Philadelphia Eagles, offensive line woes have been a dreadful constant theme. On Wednesday, right tackle Todd Herremans was placed on the team’s injured reserve list, ending his season in a boot. This leaves the Eagles attempting to try and find able bodies to line up in hopes of being able to protect battered and bruised quarterback Mike Vick and allow the running game to find any room to work with.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor