In a season of much inconsistency from the Philadelphia Eagles, offensive line woes have been a dreadful constant theme. On Wednesday, right tackle Todd Herremans was placed on the team’s injured reserve list, ending his season in a boot. This leaves the Eagles attempting to try and find able bodies to line up in hopes of being able to protect battered and bruised quarterback Mike Vick and allow the running game to find any room to work with.
New Posts to Hype
- TRIPLE PLAY: Cleveland Browns quarterbacks
- NFL Rumors: If Not Week 1, When Will Cleveland Browns Name Johnny Manziel Starting Quarterback?
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams
- Peyton on verge of becoming NFL’s greatest ’30-something’ QB
- NBA Rumors: Is It Inevitable Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Ray Allen?