Todd Graham was off to a good start in his first year as Arizona State’s head football coach. His team was 5-1, and suffered it’s only loss at Missouri in the season’s third week. But somewhere along the way, the wheels fell off. His Sun Devil football program begin to freefall in a second half collapse that mirrors Dennis Erickson’s from last year. Sparky has lost three straight, and all to teams currently ranked in the AP top 25. It meets a fourth in Los Angeles on Saturday, as it faces USC in hopes of ending the slide.
New Posts to Hype
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008
- NFL Rumors: Would The New York Giants Release Victor Cruz Following Catastrophic Injury?
- College Football Playoff 2014: Week 8 Pivotal With CFB Playoff Projected Standings Looming
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Miami