Todd Graham was off to a good start in his first year as Arizona State’s head football coach. His team was 5-1, and suffered it’s only loss at Missouri in the season’s third week. But somewhere along the way, the wheels fell off. His Sun Devil football program begin to freefall in a second half collapse that mirrors Dennis Erickson’s from last year. Sparky has lost three straight, and all to teams currently ranked in the AP top 25. It meets a fourth in Los Angeles on Saturday, as it faces USC in hopes of ending the slide.
New Posts to Hype
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory
- New York Jets Finally Announce Geno Smith As Starting Quarterback
- Ryan Nassib Solidifies New York Giants’ Backup QB Role With Performance Against New York Jets