Todd Graham was off to a good start in his first year as Arizona State’s head football coach. His team was 5-1, and suffered it’s only loss at Missouri in the season’s third week. But somewhere along the way, the wheels fell off. His Sun Devil football program begin to freefall in a second half collapse that mirrors Dennis Erickson’s from last year. Sparky has lost three straight, and all to teams currently ranked in the AP top 25. It meets a fourth in Los Angeles on Saturday, as it faces USC in hopes of ending the slide.
New Posts to Hype
- The Tarnished Shield
- Should Roger Goodell Step Down?
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Trade Yoenis Cespedes If Unable To Extend His Contract?
- NFL Rumors: Will Oakland Raiders Hire Jon Gruden To Replace Fired Head Coach Dennis Allen?
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base
- My Thoughts on Ray Rice
- Growing Up a Student of Derek Jeter’s