Todd Graham was off to a good start in his first year as Arizona State’s head football coach. His team was 5-1, and suffered it’s only loss at Missouri in the season’s third week. But somewhere along the way, the wheels fell off. His Sun Devil football program begin to freefall in a second half collapse that mirrors Dennis Erickson’s from last year. Sparky has lost three straight, and all to teams currently ranked in the AP top 25. It meets a fourth in Los Angeles on Saturday, as it faces USC in hopes of ending the slide.
New Posts to Hype
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU