This is the DoubleGSports.com Athlete’s Voices column in which local star athletes provide guest posts updating their fans on what they have been up to. Today’s post is from former Rutgers Women’s Basketball star and current member of the New York Liberty of the WNBA, Cappie Pondexter. Cappie will be posting a blog on the first of every month.
New Posts to Hype
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?