This is the DoubleGSports.com Athlete’s Voices column in which local star athletes provide guest posts updating their fans on what they have been up to. Today’s post is from former Rutgers Women’s Basketball star and current member of the New York Liberty of the WNBA, Cappie Pondexter. Cappie will be posting a blog on the first of every month.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor