This is the DoubleGSports.com Athlete’s Voices column in which local star athletes provide guest posts updating their fans on what they have been up to. Today’s post is from former Rutgers Women’s Basketball star and current member of the New York Liberty of the WNBA, Cappie Pondexter. Cappie will be posting a blog on the first of every month.
New Posts to Hype
- The first two years of their careers didn’t define Glavine, Maddux
- MLB Rumors: Should Boston Red Sox Trade Jon Lester To Los Angeles Dodgers For Matt Kemp?
- Philies should hold a yard sale, but yard sales sell junk
- Best Fantasy Football Team Names
- Should New York Yankees Trade For Philadelphia Phillies 1B Ryan Howard Before July 31 MLB Trade Deadline?
- Yankees Win Rain-Shortened Game Against Rangers
- Nets Sign Two Of Their Second Round Picks
- Mets Take Series From Mariners Behind Stellar Bartolo Colon Start