$25,000 is a drop in the hat for a school possessing the riches of USC, so it’s not the amount of the fine that hurts the program, as much as it is the infraction itself. Southern California has spent the past three years trying to shed itself of a bad image. And with each incident, no matter how minor, it takes a huge step back. Reverse was the new direction this week, which allowed that eight-letter word to close the distance and rear its ugly head once again—-Cheaters.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?