$25,000 is a drop in the hat for a school possessing the riches of USC, so it’s not the amount of the fine that hurts the program, as much as it is the infraction itself. Southern California has spent the past three years trying to shed itself of a bad image. And with each incident, no matter how minor, it takes a huge step back. Reverse was the new direction this week, which allowed that eight-letter word to close the distance and rear its ugly head once again—-Cheaters.
New Posts to Hype
- The Cleveland Browns: Hey coach do you have Tebow’s Number?
- Cincinnati Bengals: Who Dey?
- North Texas accepts Heart of Dallas Bowl bid
- W2W4: New York Knicks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Packers defense pitches second half shutout in win over Atlanta
- NFL Fantasy Football News: Adrian Peterson Likely Out When Minnesota Vikings Play Philadelphia Eagles
- Julius Thomas nothing but a product of Peyton Manning
- Baylor wins Big XII and on the rise