$25,000 is a drop in the hat for a school possessing the riches of USC, so it’s not the amount of the fine that hurts the program, as much as it is the infraction itself. Southern California has spent the past three years trying to shed itself of a bad image. And with each incident, no matter how minor, it takes a huge step back. Reverse was the new direction this week, which allowed that eight-letter word to close the distance and rear its ugly head once again—-Cheaters.
New Posts to Hype
- Is It Time That The New York Yankees Put The Alex Rodriguez Feud Behind Them?
- #1 MLB Handicapper Reveals Life-Changing Info For Bettors
- Will The Vikings Trade Adrian Peterson To The Buccaneers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Falcons, Jaguars Or Chargers?
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters