Cal will finish bowl ineligible under Jeff Tedford for only the second time in his 11-year tenure. That fact provides a sparkle to any resume, but not when the below .500 seasons occur twice in the past three years. The coach’s response is that it is a “down year”, which is an understatement. Tedford would need two wins in the final two games just to equal his season-lows in Berkeley. And those victories would have to come against ranked teams from the state of Oregon, which decreases the odds of the Bears getting it done.
New Posts to Hype
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008