Cal will finish bowl ineligible under Jeff Tedford for only the second time in his 11-year tenure. That fact provides a sparkle to any resume, but not when the below .500 seasons occur twice in the past three years. The coach’s response is that it is a “down year”, which is an understatement. Tedford would need two wins in the final two games just to equal his season-lows in Berkeley. And those victories would have to come against ranked teams from the state of Oregon, which decreases the odds of the Bears getting it done.
New Posts to Hype
- Ryan Braun nears club record for multi-HR games
- 2014 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Houston Texans Draft Khalil Mack With No. 1 Overall Pick?
- Early look at Baylor 2014 schedule
- Series Recap – Mariners
- Time For Lucas Duda to Step Up and Produce
- Nets Take Game 1 in Toronto
- Yankees Bullpen Gets Shelled by Rays
- Longest active playoff streaks in pro sports