Cal will finish bowl ineligible under Jeff Tedford for only the second time in his 11-year tenure. That fact provides a sparkle to any resume, but not when the below .500 seasons occur twice in the past three years. The coach’s response is that it is a “down year”, which is an understatement. Tedford would need two wins in the final two games just to equal his season-lows in Berkeley. And those victories would have to come against ranked teams from the state of Oregon, which decreases the odds of the Bears getting it done.
New Posts to Hype
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?
- NBA Trade Deadline 2015: Will Suns Trade Goran Dragic To Celtics, Kings, Rockets, Heat, Lakers Or Knicks?
- ‘Six Stats’ you might not know about… Ron Roenicke’s tenure as Milwaukee Brewers manager
- Milwaukee Bucks hope second half of season includes more historic feats