Cal will finish bowl ineligible under Jeff Tedford for only the second time in his 11-year tenure. That fact provides a sparkle to any resume, but not when the below .500 seasons occur twice in the past three years. The coach’s response is that it is a “down year”, which is an understatement. Tedford would need two wins in the final two games just to equal his season-lows in Berkeley. And those victories would have to come against ranked teams from the state of Oregon, which decreases the odds of the Bears getting it done.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Phillies Trade Ryan Howard To Royals, Orioles, Rays, Yankees, Tigers, Red Sox, Mariners, Angels Or Rangers?
- Brock Lesnar Shocks All With UFC Retirement, Signs New Contract With WWE Past Wrestlemania 31
- Cowboys Sign Greg Hardy; but at what cost?
- 2015 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Bears, Bills, Browns, Chargers, Eagles, Jets, Saints Or Rams Trade With Titans To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- March Madness 2015: NCAA Tournament Picks, Predictions And Upsets From Every Region
- 12 Awesome Fantasy Football Trophies
- NFL Rumors: Would Saints Trade Drew Brees to Eagles, Bills, Jets, Bucs Or Bears?
- MLB Rumors: Should Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Blue Jays, Red Sox, Yankees, Orioles, Astros, Dodgers, Or Cubs?