Cal will finish bowl ineligible under Jeff Tedford for only the second time in his 11-year tenure. That fact provides a sparkle to any resume, but not when the below .500 seasons occur twice in the past three years. The coach’s response is that it is a “down year”, which is an understatement. Tedford would need two wins in the final two games just to equal his season-lows in Berkeley. And those victories would have to come against ranked teams from the state of Oregon, which decreases the odds of the Bears getting it done.
New Posts to Hype
- Catchers and Outfielders Top Yankees Prospect Rankings by Baseball America
- Four Rutgers Football Players Receive All-Conference Postseason Honors
- Trenton Serves As Center Stage For Yankees Player Development
- Why the Army Navy Game still means something
- When was the last time your team won a division title in the NFL?
- The Cleveland Browns: Hey coach do you have Tebow’s Number?
- Cincinnati Bengals: Who Dey?
- North Texas accepts Heart of Dallas Bowl bid