Cal will finish bowl ineligible under Jeff Tedford for only the second time in his 11-year tenure. That fact provides a sparkle to any resume, but not when the below .500 seasons occur twice in the past three years. The coach’s response is that it is a “down year”, which is an understatement. Tedford would need two wins in the final two games just to equal his season-lows in Berkeley. And those victories would have to come against ranked teams from the state of Oregon, which decreases the odds of the Bears getting it done.
New Posts to Hype
- JUCO Linebacker Commits To Arizona State
- Arizona Cardinals Opponent Preview: San Francisco 49ers
- NBA Rumors: Released By Pistons, Will Josh Smith Sign With Rockets, Mavericks, Heat, Clippers Or Kings?
- NFL Playoffs Week 17 Clinching Scenarios: Chargers, Ravens, Texans, Chiefs, Panthers And Falcons Fighting For Final 2 Spots
- Cardinals Intend For Larry Fitzgerald To Stay With Organization
- Arizona Cardinals Need Help To Improve Playoff Seeding
- Jaelen Strong To Forego Senior Season
- Sun Bowl: Arizona State Offense Preview