After having two weeks to mull over their loss to the Miami Dolphins, the New York Jets will have a tough task in facing the Seattle Seahawks, in Seattle. The Seahawks are 4-0 at home and their rookie quarterback, Russell Wilson, has played like a seasoned veteran in their building. He has thrown nine touchdowns to zero interceptions, while on the road he shown his rookie tendencies throwing only four touchdowns and eight interceptions.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Week 3: Power Rankings, Picks, and I Miss Football
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond