After having two weeks to mull over their loss to the Miami Dolphins, the New York Jets will have a tough task in facing the Seattle Seahawks, in Seattle. The Seahawks are 4-0 at home and their rookie quarterback, Russell Wilson, has played like a seasoned veteran in their building. He has thrown nine touchdowns to zero interceptions, while on the road he shown his rookie tendencies throwing only four touchdowns and eight interceptions.
New Posts to Hype
- Saints overpaid for Jairus Byrd, was he worth it?
- Dan McCarney Raps on Dallas Radio
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers