After having two weeks to mull over their loss to the Miami Dolphins, the New York Jets will have a tough task in facing the Seattle Seahawks, in Seattle. The Seahawks are 4-0 at home and their rookie quarterback, Russell Wilson, has played like a seasoned veteran in their building. He has thrown nine touchdowns to zero interceptions, while on the road he shown his rookie tendencies throwing only four touchdowns and eight interceptions.
New Posts to Hype
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?
- DAVID BECKHAM BIDS ADIEU TO WORLD FOOTBALL [A Personal Reflection]
- Mock Draft Analysis: You’re on the Clock