After having two weeks to mull over their loss to the Miami Dolphins, the New York Jets will have a tough task in facing the Seattle Seahawks, in Seattle. The Seahawks are 4-0 at home and their rookie quarterback, Russell Wilson, has played like a seasoned veteran in their building. He has thrown nine touchdowns to zero interceptions, while on the road he shown his rookie tendencies throwing only four touchdowns and eight interceptions.
New Posts to Hype
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year
- NFL QBs who completed 85% or more of their passes in a game