The tight end position has been changing the landscape of the NFL over the last couple of seasons, with many teams choosing to exploit the matchup issues the hybrid receivers create. Today’s tight ends are athletic monsters, too big to be covered by most cornerbacks, too quick for a linebacker. Coaches have been taking advantage of this over the last few years, cumulating last season in record setting statistics..http://bit.ly/WS3V3g
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?