The tight end position has been changing the landscape of the NFL over the last couple of seasons, with many teams choosing to exploit the matchup issues the hybrid receivers create. Today’s tight ends are athletic monsters, too big to be covered by most cornerbacks, too quick for a linebacker. Coaches have been taking advantage of this over the last few years, cumulating last season in record setting statistics..http://bit.ly/WS3V3g
New Posts to Hype
- NCAA Odds Suggest Baylor vs. Michigan State Could be the Best Game of the Bowl Season
- Phoenix Suns Must Overcome Adversity
- NFC West Title, #1 Seed On The Line For Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Playoffs: Week 16 Clinching Scenarios For Many Potential 2015 NFL Playoff Teams
- Securing the number one seed in the NFL playoffs: Does it guarantee playoff success?
- Tyrann Mathieu Plans To Return On Sunday
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their loss to Buffalo
- Did Washington Nationals Sign Bryce Harper To Avoid Arbitration Or Make Him More Valuable To Trade?