The tight end position has been changing the landscape of the NFL over the last couple of seasons, with many teams choosing to exploit the matchup issues the hybrid receivers create. Today’s tight ends are athletic monsters, too big to be covered by most cornerbacks, too quick for a linebacker. Coaches have been taking advantage of this over the last few years, cumulating last season in record setting statistics..http://bit.ly/WS3V3g
New Posts to Hype
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season
- Winning an NFL game with 14 or fewer points
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Philadelphia