The tight end position has been changing the landscape of the NFL over the last couple of seasons, with many teams choosing to exploit the matchup issues the hybrid receivers create. Today’s tight ends are athletic monsters, too big to be covered by most cornerbacks, too quick for a linebacker. Coaches have been taking advantage of this over the last few years, cumulating last season in record setting statistics..http://bit.ly/WS3V3g
New Posts to Hype
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers
- Blackhawks Top Sabres 2-1 in Buffalo
- Could New York Knicks Hire Phil Jackson To Fire Mike Woodson And Replace Him With Brian Shaw?