The Dallas Cowboys came away with one of the most exciting wins in recent team history on Sunday with a 38-23 thriller on the road against the Philadelphia Eagles. Not only was it a win over an NFC East rival, but it likely eliminated Philadelphia from postseason contention while keeping Dallas mathematically alive in the playoff race. However, this victory doesn't necessarily "save" the Cowboys' season and many are being led to believe.
New Posts to Hype
- Can the Brewers make MLB history in April?
- 2014 Fantasy Football: Top Backfields To Avoid
- Raptors Defeat Nets to Even Series At One
- Mets Blanked By Cardinals Behind Adam Wainwright
- Mike Woodson Fired as Head Coach of Knicks
- Yankees Split Four-Game Series With Rays
- Early Look at Texas Tech 2014 schedule
- Ryan Braun nears club record for multi-HR games