The Dallas Cowboys came away with one of the most exciting wins in recent team history on Sunday with a 38-23 thriller on the road against the Philadelphia Eagles. Not only was it a win over an NFC East rival, but it likely eliminated Philadelphia from postseason contention while keeping Dallas mathematically alive in the playoff race. However, this victory doesn't necessarily "save" the Cowboys' season and many are being led to believe.
New Posts to Hype
- Fantasy Football Dilemma: Keep 2, Trade 1
- 5 Fantasy Players Suffering Recency Bias
- NBA Rumors: Cleveland Trades Jarrett Jack And Tyler Zeller To Free Space For Cavs To Sign LeBron James?
- Masahiro Tanaka Gets Shellacked In Loss to Indians
- Jacob deGrom Tosses Gem As Mets Defeat Braves For Second Consecutive Night
- Cam Newton impacting the NFL
- 5 Dark Horse Candidates To Make New York Giants 53-Man Roster
- 5 Reasons Why The New York Giants Will Not Win the NFC East in 2014