The Dallas Cowboys came away with one of the most exciting wins in recent team history on Sunday with a 38-23 thriller on the road against the Philadelphia Eagles. Not only was it a win over an NFC East rival, but it likely eliminated Philadelphia from postseason contention while keeping Dallas mathematically alive in the playoff race. However, this victory doesn't necessarily "save" the Cowboys' season and many are being led to believe.
New Posts to Hype
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory