The Dallas Cowboys came away with one of the most exciting wins in recent team history on Sunday with a 38-23 thriller on the road against the Philadelphia Eagles. Not only was it a win over an NFC East rival, but it likely eliminated Philadelphia from postseason contention while keeping Dallas mathematically alive in the playoff race. However, this victory doesn't necessarily "save" the Cowboys' season and many are being led to believe.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?