Earlier in the week the Mets and Jason Bay agreed to a buy out for the remainder of his contract. Bay’s contract was still guaranteed for 21 million and he will get every penny of it and then some. Bay agreed to have some of the 21 million owed to him deferred so which portion is will be paid back with interest some time on the future. Though many people are happy and relieved that Bay is finally out of the Mets hair for good, letting him go was the wrong the choice.
New Posts to Hype
- Will The Vikings Trade Adrian Peterson To The Buccaneers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Falcons, Jaguars Or Chargers?
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters
- NFL Rumors: Will Seattle Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett After Star Refuses To Back Down From Jimmy Graham Comments?
- Masters 2015: Complete Round 1 And 2 Pairings And Tee Times Featuring Phil Mickelson, Rory McIlroy And Tiger Woods