Earlier in the week the Mets and Jason Bay agreed to a buy out for the remainder of his contract. Bay’s contract was still guaranteed for 21 million and he will get every penny of it and then some. Bay agreed to have some of the 21 million owed to him deferred so which portion is will be paid back with interest some time on the future. Though many people are happy and relieved that Bay is finally out of the Mets hair for good, letting him go was the wrong the choice.
New Posts to Hype
- 2014 College Football: Top 10 Week 14 Thanksgiving Weekend Rivalry Games With CFB Playoff Implications
- With Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez And John Smoltz 2015 Baseball Hall Of Fame Locks, Will BBWAA Ease Up On Alleged Steroid Users?
- NFL’s UK Affair Shows No Sign Of Abating
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?