Earlier in the week the Mets and Jason Bay agreed to a buy out for the remainder of his contract. Bay’s contract was still guaranteed for 21 million and he will get every penny of it and then some. Bay agreed to have some of the 21 million owed to him deferred so which portion is will be paid back with interest some time on the future. Though many people are happy and relieved that Bay is finally out of the Mets hair for good, letting him go was the wrong the choice.
New Posts to Hype
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008
- NFL Rumors: Would The New York Giants Release Victor Cruz Following Catastrophic Injury?