Earlier in the week the Mets and Jason Bay agreed to a buy out for the remainder of his contract. Bay’s contract was still guaranteed for 21 million and he will get every penny of it and then some. Bay agreed to have some of the 21 million owed to him deferred so which portion is will be paid back with interest some time on the future. Though many people are happy and relieved that Bay is finally out of the Mets hair for good, letting him go was the wrong the choice.
New Posts to Hype
- New York Islanders Are Set For Change In Ownership
- 5 New York Giants On Roster Bubble Preseason Week 3
- 5 New York Giants Players That Could Make 2014 Pro Bowl
- 5 Games That Will Define New York Giants 2014 Season
- K.C. Royals, Ned Yost hope MLB playoffs are in their immediate futures
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Sign Rusney Castillo?
- WWE Rumors: Will Hulk Hogan Return For 1 More Match Vs. Brock Lesnar For WWE World Heavyweight Championship?
- Yankees Fans Wrong to Boo Robertson, Right to be Frustrated