Both fans of the Miami Dolphins and Fantasy Football, felt a sense of elation turned to pain on Sunday, as they watch running back, Reggie Bush, rush for a big gain just to fumble the ball as he was being tackled. It was one of those moments in sports where the roller coaster of emotions rises and crashes so quickly, you are left staring in absolute horror, while the look of joy is still frozen on your face. Oh, how NFL football can be so cruel...http://bit.ly/TFx0ZE
New Posts to Hype
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU
- MLB Rumors: Could James Shields Sign With Blue Jays, Brewers, Cardinals, Giants, Tigers Or Yankees?
- NFL Championship Sunday: Picks Favor Home Teams, As Packers And Colts Cannot Beat Seahawks Or Patriots