Concussions are back at the forefront of the NFL again this week. The Chicago Bears lost two players to concussions last night in their nationally televised game, quarterback Jay Cutler and defensive end Shea McClellin. The Philadelphia Eagles lost QB Michael Vick and the San Francisco 49ers lost QB Alex Smith earlier in the day. Brain trauma is by no means a new thing in the NFL, but with 3 starting QBs going out on the same day, it's back as topic #1.
New Posts to Hype
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?
- NBA Trade Deadline 2015: Will Suns Trade Goran Dragic To Celtics, Kings, Rockets, Heat, Lakers Or Knicks?
- ‘Six Stats’ you might not know about… Ron Roenicke’s tenure as Milwaukee Brewers manager