Concussions are back at the forefront of the NFL again this week. The Chicago Bears lost two players to concussions last night in their nationally televised game, quarterback Jay Cutler and defensive end Shea McClellin. The Philadelphia Eagles lost QB Michael Vick and the San Francisco 49ers lost QB Alex Smith earlier in the day. Brain trauma is by no means a new thing in the NFL, but with 3 starting QBs going out on the same day, it's back as topic #1.
New Posts to Hype
- Is jon Lester the worst hitter in MLB history? Today he is!
- GAIL KIM’S FIERY COMMENTS TOWARDS VINCE MCMAHON
- POTENTIAL SUITORS FOR FORMER RUTGERS RB RAY RICE
- WNBA SPOTLIGHT: SIMMONS CHASING HER DREAM WITH CONNECTICUT SUN
- 2015 NBA Draft: Timberwolves Draft Jahlil Okafor, Lakers Draft Karl-Anthony Towns In First Mock Draft
- NEW YORK YANKEES WILL PAY ALEX RODRIGUEZ $6 MILLION IF THEY LOSE ARBITRATION
- RUTGERS 2015 FOOTBALL/BASEBALL RECRUIT MAY NOT PLAY EITHER IN PISCATAWAY
- MARTIN BRODEUR ACCEPTS ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER POSITION WITH BLUES