Concussions are back at the forefront of the NFL again this week. The Chicago Bears lost two players to concussions last night in their nationally televised game, quarterback Jay Cutler and defensive end Shea McClellin. The Philadelphia Eagles lost QB Michael Vick and the San Francisco 49ers lost QB Alex Smith earlier in the day. Brain trauma is by no means a new thing in the NFL, but with 3 starting QBs going out on the same day, it's back as topic #1.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor