Concussions are back at the forefront of the NFL again this week. The Chicago Bears lost two players to concussions last night in their nationally televised game, quarterback Jay Cutler and defensive end Shea McClellin. The Philadelphia Eagles lost QB Michael Vick and the San Francisco 49ers lost QB Alex Smith earlier in the day. Brain trauma is by no means a new thing in the NFL, but with 3 starting QBs going out on the same day, it's back as topic #1.
New Posts to Hype
- Ryan Nassib Solidifies New York Giants’ Backup QB Role With Performance Against New York Jets
- New York Islanders Are Set For Change In Ownership
- 5 New York Giants On Roster Bubble Preseason Week 3
- 5 New York Giants Players That Could Make 2014 Pro Bowl
- 5 Games That Will Define New York Giants 2014 Season
- K.C. Royals, Ned Yost hope MLB playoffs are in their immediate futures
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Sign Rusney Castillo?
- WWE Rumors: Will Hulk Hogan Return For 1 More Match Vs. Brock Lesnar For WWE World Heavyweight Championship?