Things have been a struggle for Morris so far this season though. With Luis Scola playing so well in the starting lineup, the former Kansas Jayhawk has seen a decrease in playing time at power forward. Last season, Phoenix's inconsistent play at the four spot allowed Morris to average just 20 minutes per contest, but he is averaging last then that so far in the new year.
New Posts to Hype
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB
- Inside the numbers in the Packers comeback win over the Jets
- 100 yards rushing on five or fewer carries in an NFL game
- Falcons Shooting for 30 ppg This Season
- MLB Rumors: Could Boston Red Sox Sign Hanley Ramirez, Max Scherzer, Nelson Cruz Or James Shields This Offseason?
- NFL Week 2