Things have been a struggle for Morris so far this season though. With Luis Scola playing so well in the starting lineup, the former Kansas Jayhawk has seen a decrease in playing time at power forward. Last season, Phoenix's inconsistent play at the four spot allowed Morris to average just 20 minutes per contest, but he is averaging last then that so far in the new year.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015