Things have been a struggle for Morris so far this season though. With Luis Scola playing so well in the starting lineup, the former Kansas Jayhawk has seen a decrease in playing time at power forward. Last season, Phoenix's inconsistent play at the four spot allowed Morris to average just 20 minutes per contest, but he is averaging last then that so far in the new year.
New Posts to Hype
- Will Brewers’ bats be missed at this year’s All-Star Game?
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team