Things have been a struggle for Morris so far this season though. With Luis Scola playing so well in the starting lineup, the former Kansas Jayhawk has seen a decrease in playing time at power forward. Last season, Phoenix's inconsistent play at the four spot allowed Morris to average just 20 minutes per contest, but he is averaging last then that so far in the new year.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?