The New York Giants record is always a good indicator of the inevitable collapse. Once they hit the 6-2 mark you know it's coming! Under Tom Coughlin the team has now been 6-2, 5 times. Two of those five times, they failed to make the playoffs. They have a record of 53-19 in the first half of seasons coached by TC. The second half record is.....
New Posts to Hype
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season
- Winning an NFL game with 14 or fewer points
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Philadelphia