It is at the point of the season where the games are getting more and more interesting, and it was one game that had everyone’s attention on Saturday. #15 Texas A&M was traveling into Tuscaloosa to play #1 Alabama. Coming in as a 13.5 point underdog, there was not anyone outside of the Aggie fan base that gave them a chance in this game. But from the first possession, it looked like A&M was ready to play, and came to make a statement.
New Posts to Hype
- #1 MLB Handicapper Reveals Life-Changing Info For Bettors
- Will The Vikings Trade Adrian Peterson To The Buccaneers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Falcons, Jaguars Or Chargers?
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters
- NFL Rumors: Will Seattle Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett After Star Refuses To Back Down From Jimmy Graham Comments?