It is at the point of the season where the games are getting more and more interesting, and it was one game that had everyone’s attention on Saturday. #15 Texas A&M was traveling into Tuscaloosa to play #1 Alabama. Coming in as a 13.5 point underdog, there was not anyone outside of the Aggie fan base that gave them a chance in this game. But from the first possession, it looked like A&M was ready to play, and came to make a statement.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015