It is at the point of the season where the games are getting more and more interesting, and it was one game that had everyone’s attention on Saturday. #15 Texas A&M was traveling into Tuscaloosa to play #1 Alabama. Coming in as a 13.5 point underdog, there was not anyone outside of the Aggie fan base that gave them a chance in this game. But from the first possession, it looked like A&M was ready to play, and came to make a statement.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?