Earlier today I took a look at West Virginia’s drop in offense now that they are in the thick of the Big 12 schedule to see if they can find their swagger this weekend when Oklahoma comes to Morgantown. As I noted, the Mountaineers had scored 56 points in the first quarter of their five wins to start the season but just 14 points in their recent four-game losing streak. The way this season started for West Virginia looked like they were going to have a rousing good time in their new conference home, the Big 12. That clearly has not been the case, with West Virginia still one win away from becoming bowl eligible. After a 5-0 start, who would have thought we would reach that point.
New Posts to Hype
- Is jon Lester the worst hitter in MLB history? Today he is!
- GAIL KIM’S FIERY COMMENTS TOWARDS VINCE MCMAHON
- POTENTIAL SUITORS FOR FORMER RUTGERS RB RAY RICE
- WNBA SPOTLIGHT: SIMMONS CHASING HER DREAM WITH CONNECTICUT SUN
- 2015 NBA Draft: Timberwolves Draft Jahlil Okafor, Lakers Draft Karl-Anthony Towns In First Mock Draft
- NEW YORK YANKEES WILL PAY ALEX RODRIGUEZ $6 MILLION IF THEY LOSE ARBITRATION
- RUTGERS 2015 FOOTBALL/BASEBALL RECRUIT MAY NOT PLAY EITHER IN PISCATAWAY
- MARTIN BRODEUR ACCEPTS ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER POSITION WITH BLUES