Earlier today I took a look at West Virginia’s drop in offense now that they are in the thick of the Big 12 schedule to see if they can find their swagger this weekend when Oklahoma comes to Morgantown. As I noted, the Mountaineers had scored 56 points in the first quarter of their five wins to start the season but just 14 points in their recent four-game losing streak. The way this season started for West Virginia looked like they were going to have a rousing good time in their new conference home, the Big 12. That clearly has not been the case, with West Virginia still one win away from becoming bowl eligible. After a 5-0 start, who would have thought we would reach that point.
New Posts to Hype
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU
- MLB Rumors: Could James Shields Sign With Blue Jays, Brewers, Cardinals, Giants, Tigers Or Yankees?
- NFL Championship Sunday: Picks Favor Home Teams, As Packers And Colts Cannot Beat Seahawks Or Patriots
- A look back at previous Championship Game appearances by the Packers
- NBA Trade Rumors Could Give Lance Stephenson, Brook Lopez Fresh Starts With Nets, Thunder