Earlier today I took a look at West Virginia’s drop in offense now that they are in the thick of the Big 12 schedule to see if they can find their swagger this weekend when Oklahoma comes to Morgantown. As I noted, the Mountaineers had scored 56 points in the first quarter of their five wins to start the season but just 14 points in their recent four-game losing streak. The way this season started for West Virginia looked like they were going to have a rousing good time in their new conference home, the Big 12. That clearly has not been the case, with West Virginia still one win away from becoming bowl eligible. After a 5-0 start, who would have thought we would reach that point.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Phillies Trade Ryan Howard To Royals, Orioles, Rays, Yankees, Tigers, Red Sox, Mariners, Angels Or Rangers?
- Brock Lesnar Shocks All With UFC Retirement, Signs New Contract With WWE Past Wrestlemania 31
- Cowboys Sign Greg Hardy; but at what cost?
- 2015 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Bears, Bills, Browns, Chargers, Eagles, Jets, Saints Or Rams Trade With Titans To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- March Madness 2015: NCAA Tournament Picks, Predictions And Upsets From Every Region
- 12 Awesome Fantasy Football Trophies
- NFL Rumors: Would Saints Trade Drew Brees to Eagles, Bills, Jets, Bucs Or Bears?
- MLB Rumors: Should Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Blue Jays, Red Sox, Yankees, Orioles, Astros, Dodgers, Or Cubs?