Earlier today I took a look at West Virginia’s drop in offense now that they are in the thick of the Big 12 schedule to see if they can find their swagger this weekend when Oklahoma comes to Morgantown. As I noted, the Mountaineers had scored 56 points in the first quarter of their five wins to start the season but just 14 points in their recent four-game losing streak. The way this season started for West Virginia looked like they were going to have a rousing good time in their new conference home, the Big 12. That clearly has not been the case, with West Virginia still one win away from becoming bowl eligible. After a 5-0 start, who would have thought we would reach that point.
New Posts to Hype
- New York Knicks Sign Cleanthony Early
- 2014 MLB Trade Deadline, Or Stocking Up On Arms?
- Deadline Deals: Yankees Add Stephen Drew, Martin Prado
- Standing Pat May Have Been Best Move for Mets
- Dustin Johnson Latest Athlete To Prove That Seemingly Having It All Is Not Always Enough
- New York Yankees Post Game Recap July 30th
- Mets Steamroll Phillies Behind Lucas Duda, Zack Wheeler
- New York Yankees Are Active At Trade Deadline