Earlier today I took a look at West Virginia’s drop in offense now that they are in the thick of the Big 12 schedule to see if they can find their swagger this weekend when Oklahoma comes to Morgantown. As I noted, the Mountaineers had scored 56 points in the first quarter of their five wins to start the season but just 14 points in their recent four-game losing streak. The way this season started for West Virginia looked like they were going to have a rousing good time in their new conference home, the Big 12. That clearly has not been the case, with West Virginia still one win away from becoming bowl eligible. After a 5-0 start, who would have thought we would reach that point.
New Posts to Hype
- The unique baseball career of Juan Pierre
- NFL Rumors: Will Texans Trade Andre Johnson To Patriots, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Panthers Or Dolphins?
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?