Earlier today I took a look at West Virginia’s drop in offense now that they are in the thick of the Big 12 schedule to see if they can find their swagger this weekend when Oklahoma comes to Morgantown. As I noted, the Mountaineers had scored 56 points in the first quarter of their five wins to start the season but just 14 points in their recent four-game losing streak. The way this season started for West Virginia looked like they were going to have a rousing good time in their new conference home, the Big 12. That clearly has not been the case, with West Virginia still one win away from becoming bowl eligible. After a 5-0 start, who would have thought we would reach that point.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?