Earlier today I took a look at West Virginia’s drop in offense now that they are in the thick of the Big 12 schedule to see if they can find their swagger this weekend when Oklahoma comes to Morgantown. As I noted, the Mountaineers had scored 56 points in the first quarter of their five wins to start the season but just 14 points in their recent four-game losing streak. The way this season started for West Virginia looked like they were going to have a rousing good time in their new conference home, the Big 12. That clearly has not been the case, with West Virginia still one win away from becoming bowl eligible. After a 5-0 start, who would have thought we would reach that point.
New Posts to Hype
- #1 MLB Handicapper Reveals Life-Changing Info For Bettors
- Will The Vikings Trade Adrian Peterson To The Buccaneers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Falcons, Jaguars Or Chargers?
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters
- NFL Rumors: Will Seattle Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett After Star Refuses To Back Down From Jimmy Graham Comments?