Earlier today I took a look at West Virginia’s drop in offense now that they are in the thick of the Big 12 schedule to see if they can find their swagger this weekend when Oklahoma comes to Morgantown. As I noted, the Mountaineers had scored 56 points in the first quarter of their five wins to start the season but just 14 points in their recent four-game losing streak. The way this season started for West Virginia looked like they were going to have a rousing good time in their new conference home, the Big 12. That clearly has not been the case, with West Virginia still one win away from becoming bowl eligible. After a 5-0 start, who would have thought we would reach that point.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor