Earlier today I took a look at West Virginia’s drop in offense now that they are in the thick of the Big 12 schedule to see if they can find their swagger this weekend when Oklahoma comes to Morgantown. As I noted, the Mountaineers had scored 56 points in the first quarter of their five wins to start the season but just 14 points in their recent four-game losing streak. The way this season started for West Virginia looked like they were going to have a rousing good time in their new conference home, the Big 12. That clearly has not been the case, with West Virginia still one win away from becoming bowl eligible. After a 5-0 start, who would have thought we would reach that point.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Week 3: Power Rankings, Picks, and I Miss Football
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond