Earlier today I took a look at West Virginia’s drop in offense now that they are in the thick of the Big 12 schedule to see if they can find their swagger this weekend when Oklahoma comes to Morgantown. As I noted, the Mountaineers had scored 56 points in the first quarter of their five wins to start the season but just 14 points in their recent four-game losing streak. The way this season started for West Virginia looked like they were going to have a rousing good time in their new conference home, the Big 12. That clearly has not been the case, with West Virginia still one win away from becoming bowl eligible. After a 5-0 start, who would have thought we would reach that point.
New Posts to Hype
- The Tarnished Shield
- Should Roger Goodell Step Down?
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Trade Yoenis Cespedes If Unable To Extend His Contract?
- NFL Rumors: Will Oakland Raiders Hire Jon Gruden To Replace Fired Head Coach Dennis Allen?
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base
- My Thoughts on Ray Rice
- Growing Up a Student of Derek Jeter’s