Wednesday was not a good night for the Suns. Not only did they come up short on the scoreboard against the Chicago Bulls in the fifth loss of the season, but they may have also lost their backup power forward for a time period. Markieff Morris took a hard fall going for a rebound late in Wednesday's game against Chicago. Morris was down for a few minutes during the timeout, but was able to walk off under his own power.
New Posts to Hype
- Should New York Yankees Trade For Philadelphia Phillies 1B Ryan Howard Before July 31 MLB Trade Deadline?
- Yankees Win Rain-Shortened Game Against Rangers
- Nets Sign Two Of Their Second Round Picks
- Mets Take Series From Mariners Behind Stellar Bartolo Colon Start
- Baltimore Ravens RB Ray Rice Suspended For First 2 Games Of 2014 NFL Season Following Elevator Incident
- Celtics Moving On From Kevin Love Trade Talks, While Cavs And Bulls Ramp Up Effort To Acquire Timberwolves Star
- New York Giants Suffer Huge Blow With Chris Snee Retirement
- David Wilson’s Clearance Provides Roster Flexibility For New York Giants