Wednesday was not a good night for the Suns. Not only did they come up short on the scoreboard against the Chicago Bulls in the fifth loss of the season, but they may have also lost their backup power forward for a time period. Markieff Morris took a hard fall going for a rebound late in Wednesday's game against Chicago. Morris was down for a few minutes during the timeout, but was able to walk off under his own power.
New Posts to Hype
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?