Wednesday was not a good night for the Suns. Not only did they come up short on the scoreboard against the Chicago Bulls in the fifth loss of the season, but they may have also lost their backup power forward for a time period. Markieff Morris took a hard fall going for a rebound late in Wednesday's game against Chicago. Morris was down for a few minutes during the timeout, but was able to walk off under his own power.
New Posts to Hype
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB