Wednesday was not a good night for the Suns. Not only did they come up short on the scoreboard against the Chicago Bulls in the fifth loss of the season, but they may have also lost their backup power forward for a time period. Markieff Morris took a hard fall going for a rebound late in Wednesday's game against Chicago. Morris was down for a few minutes during the timeout, but was able to walk off under his own power.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor