Wednesday was not a good night for the Suns. Not only did they come up short on the scoreboard against the Chicago Bulls in the fifth loss of the season, but they may have also lost their backup power forward for a time period. Markieff Morris took a hard fall going for a rebound late in Wednesday's game against Chicago. Morris was down for a few minutes during the timeout, but was able to walk off under his own power.
New Posts to Hype
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?