The Pac 12 South will be decided in Los Angeles for a second straight year. The Bruins lost the city battle in 2011, but claimed the division by default. It will have no such luxury this time around, with USC now playing without NCAA postseason restriction and able to advance to the conference championship game. UCLA has lost 12 of the last 13 meetings between the two schools, but enters this one with a higher ranking than their crosstown opponent for the first time since 2001.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor