The Pac 12 South will be decided in Los Angeles for a second straight year. The Bruins lost the city battle in 2011, but claimed the division by default. It will have no such luxury this time around, with USC now playing without NCAA postseason restriction and able to advance to the conference championship game. UCLA has lost 12 of the last 13 meetings between the two schools, but enters this one with a higher ranking than their crosstown opponent for the first time since 2001.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015