The Pac 12 South will be decided in Los Angeles for a second straight year. The Bruins lost the city battle in 2011, but claimed the division by default. It will have no such luxury this time around, with USC now playing without NCAA postseason restriction and able to advance to the conference championship game. UCLA has lost 12 of the last 13 meetings between the two schools, but enters this one with a higher ranking than their crosstown opponent for the first time since 2001.
New Posts to Hype
- Is It Time for the NY Jets to Roll With Michael Vick?
- Mets reserve Bobby Abreu bids adieu…
- The Tarnished Shield
- Should Roger Goodell Step Down?
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Trade Yoenis Cespedes If Unable To Extend His Contract?
- NFL Rumors: Will Oakland Raiders Hire Jon Gruden To Replace Fired Head Coach Dennis Allen?
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base