With dates remaining against ranked UCLA and unbeaten Notre Dame, the Trojans will draw the national spotlight over the next two weeks. A win on Saturday will earn a trip to the conference championship game, which ensures another opportunity to shine. Publicity is just as important to a Heisman campaign as it is for a presidential race. Obama and Romney weren’t the only names on the presidential ballot, but there was little to no consideration for candidates out of the public eye. Lee is granted an opportunity to give the nation an eyeful of his talent, before voters begin to mark an ‘x’ beside player names.
New Posts to Hype
- Saints overpaid for Jairus Byrd, was he worth it?
- Dan McCarney Raps on Dallas Radio
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers