With dates remaining against ranked UCLA and unbeaten Notre Dame, the Trojans will draw the national spotlight over the next two weeks. A win on Saturday will earn a trip to the conference championship game, which ensures another opportunity to shine. Publicity is just as important to a Heisman campaign as it is for a presidential race. Obama and Romney weren’t the only names on the presidential ballot, but there was little to no consideration for candidates out of the public eye. Lee is granted an opportunity to give the nation an eyeful of his talent, before voters begin to mark an ‘x’ beside player names.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?