With dates remaining against ranked UCLA and unbeaten Notre Dame, the Trojans will draw the national spotlight over the next two weeks. A win on Saturday will earn a trip to the conference championship game, which ensures another opportunity to shine. Publicity is just as important to a Heisman campaign as it is for a presidential race. Obama and Romney weren’t the only names on the presidential ballot, but there was little to no consideration for candidates out of the public eye. Lee is granted an opportunity to give the nation an eyeful of his talent, before voters begin to mark an ‘x’ beside player names.
New Posts to Hype
- What if Joe Paterno accepted a job offer from the New England Patriots?
- A look at one-score Super Bowls
- NFL Rumors: Richard Sherman Out For Seattle Seahawks In Super Bowl XLIX?
- Could Eagles Trade Nick Foles To Rams, Titans Or Texans If They Move Up To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- Would Dallas Cowboys Sign Mark Ingram If They Cannot Re-Sign DeMarco Murray?
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers