With dates remaining against ranked UCLA and unbeaten Notre Dame, the Trojans will draw the national spotlight over the next two weeks. A win on Saturday will earn a trip to the conference championship game, which ensures another opportunity to shine. Publicity is just as important to a Heisman campaign as it is for a presidential race. Obama and Romney weren’t the only names on the presidential ballot, but there was little to no consideration for candidates out of the public eye. Lee is granted an opportunity to give the nation an eyeful of his talent, before voters begin to mark an ‘x’ beside player names.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor