With starting quarterback Mike Vick recovering from a concussion suffered Sunday against the Dallas Cowboys, rookie Nick Foles out of Arizona is preparing to make his first career start for the Philadelphia Eagles. Vick did not practice on Tuesday but head coach Andy Reid expects he will be available before the end of the regular season. Of course, it remains to be seen if the games will still have any importance by the time Vick does return. For now though, it will be the Nick Foles show.
New Posts to Hype
- Will Brewers’ bats be missed at this year’s All-Star Game?
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team