With starting quarterback Mike Vick recovering from a concussion suffered Sunday against the Dallas Cowboys, rookie Nick Foles out of Arizona is preparing to make his first career start for the Philadelphia Eagles. Vick did not practice on Tuesday but head coach Andy Reid expects he will be available before the end of the regular season. Of course, it remains to be seen if the games will still have any importance by the time Vick does return. For now though, it will be the Nick Foles show.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters
- NFL Rumors: Will Seattle Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett After Star Refuses To Back Down From Jimmy Graham Comments?
- Masters 2015: Complete Round 1 And 2 Pairings And Tee Times Featuring Phil Mickelson, Rory McIlroy And Tiger Woods
- 2015 MLB Predictions: Nationals Over Mariners In World Series, Cubs And Padres Improve But Not Playoff Bound Yet