With starting quarterback Mike Vick recovering from a concussion suffered Sunday against the Dallas Cowboys, rookie Nick Foles out of Arizona is preparing to make his first career start for the Philadelphia Eagles. Vick did not practice on Tuesday but head coach Andy Reid expects he will be available before the end of the regular season. Of course, it remains to be seen if the games will still have any importance by the time Vick does return. For now though, it will be the Nick Foles show.
New Posts to Hype
- The unique baseball career of Juan Pierre
- NFL Rumors: Will Texans Trade Andre Johnson To Patriots, Colts, Packers, Seahawks, Panthers Or Dolphins?
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?