Through the first nine games of the young season, the Suns stand at one game under the .500 mark at 4-5. Currently, they are on the outside looking in at the playoffs tied with Utah for the 11th seed at half a game back, but there is still a ton of basketball to be played. One of the common cases for the Suns so far the season has been getting down and down by big totals. Through this year's first nine games, the Suns have been down in double digits eight times, which isn't exactly a recipe for success.
New Posts to Hype
- Nets Lose to Cavaliers, Clinch 6th Seed
- Indiana, San Antonio gain #1 seeds in NBA playoffs
- 2014 NFL Draft: Could Georgia Bulldogs QB Aaron Murray Become Steal Of The Draft For One Lucky NFL Team?
- Mets Blank Diamondbacks For Second Consecutive Victory
- Knicks Defeat Nets, Take Season Series 3-1
- Which franchise has had the best trio of running backs in NFL history?
- Kentucky Derby 2014: Current Points Standings Following Blue Grass Stakes Leading Up To May 3 Kentucky Derby
- Nets Snap 2 Game Losing Streak Against Magic