Through the first nine games of the young season, the Suns stand at one game under the .500 mark at 4-5. Currently, they are on the outside looking in at the playoffs tied with Utah for the 11th seed at half a game back, but there is still a ton of basketball to be played. One of the common cases for the Suns so far the season has been getting down and down by big totals. Through this year's first nine games, the Suns have been down in double digits eight times, which isn't exactly a recipe for success.
New Posts to Hype
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory