We’re one week away from the regular season finale, but both Pac 12 divisions can be decided on Saturday. After 11 weeks, the south comes down to a decisive game, and we couldn’t ask for a better backdrop than the Rose Bowl itself. Aside from those still vying for an automatic BCS birth, we have two programs still attempting to become bowl eligible, and three others playing for nothing more than pride.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL QBs who completed 85% or more of their passes in a game
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks