We’re one week away from the regular season finale, but both Pac 12 divisions can be decided on Saturday. After 11 weeks, the south comes down to a decisive game, and we couldn’t ask for a better backdrop than the Rose Bowl itself. Aside from those still vying for an automatic BCS birth, we have two programs still attempting to become bowl eligible, and three others playing for nothing more than pride.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015