It has been nearly four years since Lane Kiffin packed his bags and made a quick exit from Knoxville, but the Tennessee football program is still reeling the effects. A year ago, the Vols successfully pushed blame upon a ’renegade’ coach that had since departed. It resulted in the program receiving no additional penalties from the NCAA, beyond those which were self imposed. But the Kiffin staff has surfaced again, and this time there was no relief.
New Posts to Hype
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory