It has been nearly four years since Lane Kiffin packed his bags and made a quick exit from Knoxville, but the Tennessee football program is still reeling the effects. A year ago, the Vols successfully pushed blame upon a ’renegade’ coach that had since departed. It resulted in the program receiving no additional penalties from the NCAA, beyond those which were self imposed. But the Kiffin staff has surfaced again, and this time there was no relief.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Boston Red Sox Sign Curtis Granderson As Payback After New York Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury?
- Winning an overtime game on the road in the NFL
- Which NFL team has the greatest home field advantage?
- Report: Boston Red Sox Sign A.J. Pierzynski
- Coaches Gone Wild: The fine line of cheating in sports
- Kick, Bama, Kick gets Tecmo Bowl treatment
- Down by 24 points at halftime at home: Patriots win!
- Tweeting Will Muschamp