It has been nearly four years since Lane Kiffin packed his bags and made a quick exit from Knoxville, but the Tennessee football program is still reeling the effects. A year ago, the Vols successfully pushed blame upon a ’renegade’ coach that had since departed. It resulted in the program receiving no additional penalties from the NCAA, beyond those which were self imposed. But the Kiffin staff has surfaced again, and this time there was no relief.
New Posts to Hype
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018
- Having the NBA’s worst record
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?