Ken Rosenthal of FoxSports.com is now reporting that the Miami Marlins made verbal promises to Jose Reyes and Mark Buehrle that they would not be traded. They were apparently told that they were players to be counted on and not to worry about being dealt. The promises made were only verbal, as Miami has a club policy of not giving players no-trade clauses in their contracts. Those promises...
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor