Ken Rosenthal of FoxSports.com is now reporting that the Miami Marlins made verbal promises to Jose Reyes and Mark Buehrle that they would not be traded. They were apparently told that they were players to be counted on and not to worry about being dealt. The promises made were only verbal, as Miami has a club policy of not giving players no-trade clauses in their contracts. Those promises...
New Posts to Hype
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Thursday, October 1