Ken Rosenthal of FoxSports.com is now reporting that the Miami Marlins made verbal promises to Jose Reyes and Mark Buehrle that they would not be traded. They were apparently told that they were players to be counted on and not to worry about being dealt. The promises made were only verbal, as Miami has a club policy of not giving players no-trade clauses in their contracts. Those promises...
New Posts to Hype
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory
- New York Jets Finally Announce Geno Smith As Starting Quarterback