Ken Rosenthal of FoxSports.com is now reporting that the Miami Marlins made verbal promises to Jose Reyes and Mark Buehrle that they would not be traded. They were apparently told that they were players to be counted on and not to worry about being dealt. The promises made were only verbal, as Miami has a club policy of not giving players no-trade clauses in their contracts. Those promises...
New Posts to Hype
- NFL QBs who completed 85% or more of their passes in a game
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks