The Cardinals will be without a key member of their defense for today's against the Atlanta Falcons. Calais Campbell, who suffered a calf injury during last Tuesday's practice, will not be available for Arizona. For a defense which is already without O'Brien Schofield, this is a big blow to the Cardinals pass rush. Campbell has only 3.5 sacks on the season, but he is still best natural pass rusher that Arizona has on the roster.
New Posts to Hype
- The first two years of their careers didn’t define Glavine, Maddux
- MLB Rumors: Should Boston Red Sox Trade Jon Lester To Los Angeles Dodgers For Matt Kemp?
- Philies should hold a yard sale, but yard sales sell junk
- Best Fantasy Football Team Names
- Should New York Yankees Trade For Philadelphia Phillies 1B Ryan Howard Before July 31 MLB Trade Deadline?
- Yankees Win Rain-Shortened Game Against Rangers
- Nets Sign Two Of Their Second Round Picks
- Mets Take Series From Mariners Behind Stellar Bartolo Colon Start