The Cardinals will be without a key member of their defense for today's against the Atlanta Falcons. Calais Campbell, who suffered a calf injury during last Tuesday's practice, will not be available for Arizona. For a defense which is already without O'Brien Schofield, this is a big blow to the Cardinals pass rush. Campbell has only 3.5 sacks on the season, but he is still best natural pass rusher that Arizona has on the roster.
New Posts to Hype
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?