The Cardinals will be without a key member of their defense for today's against the Atlanta Falcons. Calais Campbell, who suffered a calf injury during last Tuesday's practice, will not be available for Arizona. For a defense which is already without O'Brien Schofield, this is a big blow to the Cardinals pass rush. Campbell has only 3.5 sacks on the season, but he is still best natural pass rusher that Arizona has on the roster.
New Posts to Hype
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory
- New York Jets Finally Announce Geno Smith As Starting Quarterback
- Ryan Nassib Solidifies New York Giants’ Backup QB Role With Performance Against New York Jets