The Cardinals will be without a key member of their defense for today's against the Atlanta Falcons. Calais Campbell, who suffered a calf injury during last Tuesday's practice, will not be available for Arizona. For a defense which is already without O'Brien Schofield, this is a big blow to the Cardinals pass rush. Campbell has only 3.5 sacks on the season, but he is still best natural pass rusher that Arizona has on the roster.
New Posts to Hype
- Blackhawks Top Sabres 2-1 in Buffalo
- Could New York Knicks Hire Phil Jackson To Fire Mike Woodson And Replace Him With Brian Shaw?
- NFL Rumors: Will New England Patriots Trade Ryan Mallett To Houston Texans?
- W2W4: Brooklyn Nets vs. Boston Celtics
- Nets Reach Above .500 For First Time This Season
- 2013 the best year for rookies in NFL history
- Scientific Solution To NBA Short Sleeve Jersey Problem Of Miami Heat Star LeBron James
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated