The Cardinals will be without a key member of their defense for today's against the Atlanta Falcons. Calais Campbell, who suffered a calf injury during last Tuesday's practice, will not be available for Arizona. For a defense which is already without O'Brien Schofield, this is a big blow to the Cardinals pass rush. Campbell has only 3.5 sacks on the season, but he is still best natural pass rusher that Arizona has on the roster.
New Posts to Hype
- With Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez And John Smoltz 2015 Baseball Hall Of Fame Locks, Will BBWAA Ease Up On Alleged Steroid Users?
- NFL’s UK Affair Shows No Sign Of Abating
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season