The Green Bay Packers (7-3) defeated the Detroit Lions (4-6) 24-21 Sunday afternoon in a close game that came down to the wire. Many would say the game should have never been as close as the final score suggests if only Green Bay placekicker Mason Crosby would have made the necessary field goals. Do the Packers have time to wait for Crosby to come around or should they sign free agent kicker Neil Rackers?
New Posts to Hype
- Buffalo Bills members of the Hall of Fame, who’s next?
- MLB Rumors: Did Boston Red Sox Trade Jon Lester To Oakland Athletics For Yoenis Cespedes?
- The Oakland Raiders are on the move
- DH not a bright spot for the Brewers
- Jets’ Willie Colon Has High Expectations
- St. John’s Basketball In Midst Of A Culture Change
- Giants’ Training Camp News and Notes: Cruz and Manning looking to bounce back
- New York Giants Coaches Set Lofty Goal For Eli Manning