The Green Bay Packers (7-3) defeated the Detroit Lions (4-6) 24-21 Sunday afternoon in a close game that came down to the wire. Many would say the game should have never been as close as the final score suggests if only Green Bay placekicker Mason Crosby would have made the necessary field goals. Do the Packers have time to wait for Crosby to come around or should they sign free agent kicker Neil Rackers?
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor