The Green Bay Packers (7-3) defeated the Detroit Lions (4-6) 24-21 Sunday afternoon in a close game that came down to the wire. Many would say the game should have never been as close as the final score suggests if only Green Bay placekicker Mason Crosby would have made the necessary field goals. Do the Packers have time to wait for Crosby to come around or should they sign free agent kicker Neil Rackers?
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015