On Sunday Night Football the Bears lost to a one loss Houston Texans team by a score of 13-6. Seven points separated the team that many NFL experts now say is the best team in football, Houston, and the Chicago Bears. The field was sloppy, it was raining most of the night, the Bears had 4 turnovers, and they played the second half without their starting QB. And one score was the difference in the game.
New Posts to Hype
- Broncos were forced to make changes
- Tony Romo Will not Lead Dallas to a Super Bowl Win
- If Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Boston Red Sox, What Would It Mean For Jon Lester?
- Hurt Locker: Jake Locker’s final season?
- Top 5 New York Jets For 2014 Fantasy Football
- Misguided confidence in Green Bay Packers
- Ryan Fitzpatrick could be what the Texans need
- 2014 NFL Training Camp: Optimism in the air