On Sunday Night Football the Bears lost to a one loss Houston Texans team by a score of 13-6. Seven points separated the team that many NFL experts now say is the best team in football, Houston, and the Chicago Bears. The field was sloppy, it was raining most of the night, the Bears had 4 turnovers, and they played the second half without their starting QB. And one score was the difference in the game.
New Posts to Hype
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Thursday, October 1