On Sunday Night Football the Bears lost to a one loss Houston Texans team by a score of 13-6. Seven points separated the team that many NFL experts now say is the best team in football, Houston, and the Chicago Bears. The field was sloppy, it was raining most of the night, the Bears had 4 turnovers, and they played the second half without their starting QB. And one score was the difference in the game.
New Posts to Hype
- Who Will Be To Blame If Chicago Cubs Still Fail To Win World Series Under Theo Epstein And Joe Maddon?
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?