On Sunday Night Football the Bears lost to a one loss Houston Texans team by a score of 13-6. Seven points separated the team that many NFL experts now say is the best team in football, Houston, and the Chicago Bears. The field was sloppy, it was raining most of the night, the Bears had 4 turnovers, and they played the second half without their starting QB. And one score was the difference in the game.
New Posts to Hype
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Cinco De Mayo
- After Defeating Manny Pacquaio And Relinquishing Titles, Who Will Floyd Mayweather Fight In Retirement Match?
- NFL Draft Spotlight: Fantasy Football Steals You Need To Target This Year
- NFL Draft Spotlight: Love It Or Hate It, Here Are My 2015 Expectations
- Did Kelly Olynyk Actually Do The Celtics A Favor By Injuring Kevin Love?
- Is It Time That The New York Yankees Put The Alex Rodriguez Feud Behind Them?
- #1 MLB Handicapper Reveals Life-Changing Info For Bettors
- Will The Vikings Trade Adrian Peterson To The Buccaneers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Falcons, Jaguars Or Chargers?