On Sunday Night Football the Bears lost to a one loss Houston Texans team by a score of 13-6. Seven points separated the team that many NFL experts now say is the best team in football, Houston, and the Chicago Bears. The field was sloppy, it was raining most of the night, the Bears had 4 turnovers, and they played the second half without their starting QB. And one score was the difference in the game.
New Posts to Hype
- NCAA Odds Suggest Baylor vs. Michigan State Could be the Best Game of the Bowl Season
- Phoenix Suns Must Overcome Adversity
- NFC West Title, #1 Seed On The Line For Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Playoffs: Week 16 Clinching Scenarios For Many Potential 2015 NFL Playoff Teams
- Securing the number one seed in the NFL playoffs: Does it guarantee playoff success?
- Tyrann Mathieu Plans To Return On Sunday
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their loss to Buffalo
- Did Washington Nationals Sign Bryce Harper To Avoid Arbitration Or Make Him More Valuable To Trade?