The 49ers have a strong defense, and even with Jay Cutler starting this would have been a tough one to give the Bears.The last time the Bears traveled to San Fran Cutler threw 5 interceptions. I think it's safe to say that Jason Campbell will be more careful with the ball. Campbell was coined Captain Checkdown by a number of "witty" Chicago columnists after his 2nd half performance against the Houston Texans, but in a defensively dominated game, that's OK. I think Campbell's game manager type play is exactly what the Bears want tonight.
New Posts to Hype
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Thursday, October 1