The 49ers have a strong defense, and even with Jay Cutler starting this would have been a tough one to give the Bears.The last time the Bears traveled to San Fran Cutler threw 5 interceptions. I think it's safe to say that Jason Campbell will be more careful with the ball. Campbell was coined Captain Checkdown by a number of "witty" Chicago columnists after his 2nd half performance against the Houston Texans, but in a defensively dominated game, that's OK. I think Campbell's game manager type play is exactly what the Bears want tonight.
New Posts to Hype
- Mets Blank Diamondbacks For Second Consecutive Victory
- Knicks Defeat Nets, Take Season Series 3-1
- Which franchise has had the best trio of running backs in NFL history?
- Kentucky Derby 2014: Current Points Standings Following Blue Grass Stakes Leading Up To May 3 Kentucky Derby
- Nets Snap 2 Game Losing Streak Against Magic
- W2W4: New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets; April 15th, 2014
- Kyle Lohse’s pitchign gem leads Brewers to ninth straight win
- Series Recap – Red Sox