The 49ers have a strong defense, and even with Jay Cutler starting this would have been a tough one to give the Bears.The last time the Bears traveled to San Fran Cutler threw 5 interceptions. I think it's safe to say that Jason Campbell will be more careful with the ball. Campbell was coined Captain Checkdown by a number of "witty" Chicago columnists after his 2nd half performance against the Houston Texans, but in a defensively dominated game, that's OK. I think Campbell's game manager type play is exactly what the Bears want tonight.
New Posts to Hype
- Will The Vikings Trade Adrian Peterson To The Buccaneers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Falcons, Jaguars Or Chargers?
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters
- NFL Rumors: Will Seattle Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett After Star Refuses To Back Down From Jimmy Graham Comments?
- Masters 2015: Complete Round 1 And 2 Pairings And Tee Times Featuring Phil Mickelson, Rory McIlroy And Tiger Woods