Is it finally Tebow time for the New York Jets? The Jets have just lost three games in a row bringing their record to 3-6. Mark Sanchez threw the ball 22 times and completed only nine of them for 124 yards. This managed to lower the already league's lowest completion percentage for Sanchez, which is at 52% for the season. Sanchez has also thrown nine interceptions on the year, four of which are in the red zone, which leads the NFL. Along with the interceptions, Sanchez has fumbled the ball eight times, second only to Michael Vick.
New Posts to Hype
- Will Brewers’ bats be missed at this year’s All-Star Game?
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team