Is it finally Tebow time for the New York Jets? The Jets have just lost three games in a row bringing their record to 3-6. Mark Sanchez threw the ball 22 times and completed only nine of them for 124 yards. This managed to lower the already league's lowest completion percentage for Sanchez, which is at 52% for the season. Sanchez has also thrown nine interceptions on the year, four of which are in the red zone, which leads the NFL. Along with the interceptions, Sanchez has fumbled the ball eight times, second only to Michael Vick.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters
- NFL Rumors: Will Seattle Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett After Star Refuses To Back Down From Jimmy Graham Comments?
- Masters 2015: Complete Round 1 And 2 Pairings And Tee Times Featuring Phil Mickelson, Rory McIlroy And Tiger Woods
- 2015 MLB Predictions: Nationals Over Mariners In World Series, Cubs And Padres Improve But Not Playoff Bound Yet