Is it finally Tebow time for the New York Jets? The Jets have just lost three games in a row bringing their record to 3-6. Mark Sanchez threw the ball 22 times and completed only nine of them for 124 yards. This managed to lower the already league's lowest completion percentage for Sanchez, which is at 52% for the season. Sanchez has also thrown nine interceptions on the year, four of which are in the red zone, which leads the NFL. Along with the interceptions, Sanchez has fumbled the ball eight times, second only to Michael Vick.
New Posts to Hype
- Could Phillies Trade Ryan Howard To Royals, Orioles, Rays, Yankees, Tigers, Red Sox, Mariners, Angels Or Rangers?
- Brock Lesnar Shocks All With UFC Retirement, Signs New Contract With WWE Past Wrestlemania 31
- Cowboys Sign Greg Hardy; but at what cost?
- 2015 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Bears, Bills, Browns, Chargers, Eagles, Jets, Saints Or Rams Trade With Titans To Draft Marcus Mariota?
- March Madness 2015: NCAA Tournament Picks, Predictions And Upsets From Every Region
- 12 Awesome Fantasy Football Trophies
- NFL Rumors: Would Saints Trade Drew Brees to Eagles, Bills, Jets, Bucs Or Bears?
- MLB Rumors: Should Phillies Trade Cole Hamels To Blue Jays, Red Sox, Yankees, Orioles, Astros, Dodgers, Or Cubs?