The New England Patriots entered this season with the finest record-setting duo of athletic tightends the NFL has ever seen in Rob Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez. In the offseason, the Patriots continued to collect tightends, signing Daniel Fells, Visanthe Shiancoe and Michael Hoomanawanui, leading many to speculate why the team was stockpiling players at that position. Hernandez has missed several games this season and now it has become known that the Patriots will be without record setting Rob Gronkowski for 4 to 6 weeks.
New Posts to Hype
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?