The New England Patriots entered this season with the finest record-setting duo of athletic tightends the NFL has ever seen in Rob Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez. In the offseason, the Patriots continued to collect tightends, signing Daniel Fells, Visanthe Shiancoe and Michael Hoomanawanui, leading many to speculate why the team was stockpiling players at that position. Hernandez has missed several games this season and now it has become known that the Patriots will be without record setting Rob Gronkowski for 4 to 6 weeks.
New Posts to Hype
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU
- MLB Rumors: Could James Shields Sign With Blue Jays, Brewers, Cardinals, Giants, Tigers Or Yankees?
- NFL Championship Sunday: Picks Favor Home Teams, As Packers And Colts Cannot Beat Seahawks Or Patriots
- A look back at previous Championship Game appearances by the Packers
- NBA Trade Rumors Could Give Lance Stephenson, Brook Lopez Fresh Starts With Nets, Thunder