The New England Patriots entered this season with the finest record-setting duo of athletic tightends the NFL has ever seen in Rob Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez. In the offseason, the Patriots continued to collect tightends, signing Daniel Fells, Visanthe Shiancoe and Michael Hoomanawanui, leading many to speculate why the team was stockpiling players at that position. Hernandez has missed several games this season and now it has become known that the Patriots will be without record setting Rob Gronkowski for 4 to 6 weeks.
New Posts to Hype
- Tiger, Sergio, fried chicken and misplaced racism
- Miami Dolphins’ Jamar Taylor Will Miss OTAs & Mini-Camp
- NBA Rumors: Would Los Angeles Lakers Trade Dwight Howard To Dallas Mavericks For No. 13 Pick In 2013 NBA Draft?
- MLB Trade Rumors: Should Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cliff Lee To Baltimore Orioles Or Los Angeles Angels?
- Why the Knicks Struggled Against the Pacers
- Orioles Defeat Yankees in Extra Inningh Rematc
- NHL Rumors: Will New York Rangers Fire John Tortorella If Bruins Sweep Rangers?
- Miami Dolphins Lose Out On Chance To Host Super Bowl