The New England Patriots entered this season with the finest record-setting duo of athletic tightends the NFL has ever seen in Rob Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez. In the offseason, the Patriots continued to collect tightends, signing Daniel Fells, Visanthe Shiancoe and Michael Hoomanawanui, leading many to speculate why the team was stockpiling players at that position. Hernandez has missed several games this season and now it has become known that the Patriots will be without record setting Rob Gronkowski for 4 to 6 weeks.
New Posts to Hype
- Saints overpaid for Jairus Byrd, was he worth it?
- Dan McCarney Raps on Dallas Radio
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers