The New England Patriots entered this season with the finest record-setting duo of athletic tightends the NFL has ever seen in Rob Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez. In the offseason, the Patriots continued to collect tightends, signing Daniel Fells, Visanthe Shiancoe and Michael Hoomanawanui, leading many to speculate why the team was stockpiling players at that position. Hernandez has missed several games this season and now it has become known that the Patriots will be without record setting Rob Gronkowski for 4 to 6 weeks.
New Posts to Hype
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond
- NFL Rumors: Unlikely Vikings Cut Adrian Peterson, But Minnesota Could Trade Troubled Star RB
- Inside the numbers in the Packers comeback win over the Jets
- 100 yards rushing on five or fewer carries in an NFL game
- Falcons Shooting for 30 ppg This Season
- MLB Rumors: Could Boston Red Sox Sign Hanley Ramirez, Max Scherzer, Nelson Cruz Or James Shields This Offseason?