The term "Romo friendly" isn't new, but it's definitely being used more and more incorrectly these days. Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones uses it in response to criticism that his head coach and offensive coordinator, Jason Garrett, isn't a good play-caller. If you're familiar with Jones and the Cowboys at all, you know Jones often says silly things like this regarding failures by any of his personnel, including players and coaches. The fact of the matter is saying the Cowboys' offense is friendly for quarterback Tony Romo could not be farther from the truth.
New Posts to Hype
- Is jon Lester the worst hitter in MLB history? Today he is!
- GAIL KIM’S FIERY COMMENTS TOWARDS VINCE MCMAHON
- POTENTIAL SUITORS FOR FORMER RUTGERS RB RAY RICE
- WNBA SPOTLIGHT: SIMMONS CHASING HER DREAM WITH CONNECTICUT SUN
- 2015 NBA Draft: Timberwolves Draft Jahlil Okafor, Lakers Draft Karl-Anthony Towns In First Mock Draft
- NEW YORK YANKEES WILL PAY ALEX RODRIGUEZ $6 MILLION IF THEY LOSE ARBITRATION
- RUTGERS 2015 FOOTBALL/BASEBALL RECRUIT MAY NOT PLAY EITHER IN PISCATAWAY
- MARTIN BRODEUR ACCEPTS ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER POSITION WITH BLUES