Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant turned in arguably his best fantasy football performance against the Cleveland Browns in Week 11 of NFL action, catching 12 passes for 145 yards and a touchdown. Bryant was targeted 15 times in the overtime contest and clearly was Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo's favorite receiver, but don't get used to it.
New Posts to Hype
- Is It Time for the NY Jets to Roll With Michael Vick?
- Mets reserve Bobby Abreu bids adieu…
- The Tarnished Shield
- Should Roger Goodell Step Down?
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Trade Yoenis Cespedes If Unable To Extend His Contract?
- NFL Rumors: Will Oakland Raiders Hire Jon Gruden To Replace Fired Head Coach Dennis Allen?
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base