Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant turned in arguably his best fantasy football performance against the Cleveland Browns in Week 11 of NFL action, catching 12 passes for 145 yards and a touchdown. Bryant was targeted 15 times in the overtime contest and clearly was Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo's favorite receiver, but don't get used to it.
New Posts to Hype
- MLB Rumors: Did Boston Red Sox Trade Jon Lester To Oakland Athletics For Yoenis Cespedes?
- The Oakland Raiders are on the move
- DH not a bright spot for the Brewers
- Jets’ Willie Colon Has High Expectations
- St. John’s Basketball In Midst Of A Culture Change
- Giants’ Training Camp News and Notes: Cruz and Manning looking to bounce back
- New York Giants Coaches Set Lofty Goal For Eli Manning
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Jets Training Camp