Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant turned in arguably his best fantasy football performance against the Cleveland Browns in Week 11 of NFL action, catching 12 passes for 145 yards and a touchdown. Bryant was targeted 15 times in the overtime contest and clearly was Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo's favorite receiver, but don't get used to it.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015