For the first time since Week 3, the Cardinals offense will have a healthy Beanie Wells at their disposal. The Red Birds officially took the running back off of the injury reserve/designated to return list on Wednesday. In order to make room for Wells on the active 53-man roster, Arizona released Jamaal Westerman. The linebacker had been inactive for gamedays over the last several weeks.
New Posts to Hype
- The Tarnished Shield
- Should Roger Goodell Step Down?
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Trade Yoenis Cespedes If Unable To Extend His Contract?
- NFL Rumors: Will Oakland Raiders Hire Jon Gruden To Replace Fired Head Coach Dennis Allen?
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base
- My Thoughts on Ray Rice
- Growing Up a Student of Derek Jeter’s