For the first time since Week 3, the Cardinals offense will have a healthy Beanie Wells at their disposal. The Red Birds officially took the running back off of the injury reserve/designated to return list on Wednesday. In order to make room for Wells on the active 53-man roster, Arizona released Jamaal Westerman. The linebacker had been inactive for gamedays over the last several weeks.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015