For the first time since Week 3, the Cardinals offense will have a healthy Beanie Wells at their disposal. The Red Birds officially took the running back off of the injury reserve/designated to return list on Wednesday. In order to make room for Wells on the active 53-man roster, Arizona released Jamaal Westerman. The linebacker had been inactive for gamedays over the last several weeks.
New Posts to Hype
- Paul Pierce Heads To Washington Wizards After One Season With Brooklyn Nets
- Halftime shows and the spectacle of the NFL
- New York Mets Strong Homestand Continues With Victory Over Miami Marlins
- Shane Greene Once Again Impresses In Second Start
- 5 Early Standouts From New York Knicks’ Summer League
- 5 Veteran WR’s With More Fantasy Value Than You Think
- Will Minnesota Timberwolves Trade Kevin Love To Cleveland Cavaliers To Create New Big 3 For LeBron James?
- Indians Score Nine Unanswered To Defeat Yankees