For the first time since Week 3, the Cardinals offense will have a healthy Beanie Wells at their disposal. The Red Birds officially took the running back off of the injury reserve/designated to return list on Wednesday. In order to make room for Wells on the active 53-man roster, Arizona released Jamaal Westerman. The linebacker had been inactive for gamedays over the last several weeks.
New Posts to Hype
- Raptors Defeat Nets to Even Series At One
- Mets Blanked By Cardinals Behind Adam Wainwright
- Mike Woodson Fired as Head Coach of Knicks
- Yankees Split Four-Game Series With Rays
- Early Look at Texas Tech 2014 schedule
- Ryan Braun nears club record for multi-HR games
- 2014 NFL Draft Rumors: Will Houston Texans Draft Khalil Mack With No. 1 Overall Pick?
- Early look at Baylor 2014 schedule