For the first time since Week 3, the Cardinals offense will have a healthy Beanie Wells at their disposal. The Red Birds officially took the running back off of the injury reserve/designated to return list on Wednesday. In order to make room for Wells on the active 53-man roster, Arizona released Jamaal Westerman. The linebacker had been inactive for gamedays over the last several weeks.
New Posts to Hype
- Rice wins first conference title since 1957
- Mean Green exceed expectations; going bowling
- Yankees look to capitalize on Ellsbury’s stolen base prowess
- Have the Cowboys turned a corner?
- Mets Sign Granderson, Open Up New Possibilities
- MLB Midseason Bold Predictions Recap
- W2W4: Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks
- Knicks Steamroll Nets to Snap Nine-Game Losing Streak