For the first time since Week 3, the Cardinals offense will have a healthy Beanie Wells at their disposal. The Red Birds officially took the running back off of the injury reserve/designated to return list on Wednesday. In order to make room for Wells on the active 53-man roster, Arizona released Jamaal Westerman. The linebacker had been inactive for gamedays over the last several weeks.
New Posts to Hype
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year
- NFL QBs who completed 85% or more of their passes in a game